𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

Danny- He just asks you while you guys were watching a movie! You guys always hang out at the gym buuuttt one day, you invited Danny to come over after y'all went to the gym to watch movies. You guys sat on the couch, while you put a tape into the VHS. You guys have decided to watch "Can't Buy me Love." It was mid-way towards the movie, and a funny part came on and you both laughed. As Danny laughed, he put his arm around you and moved you closer. "Hey um y/n...I wanted to know if...you wanted to be my girl?" He asked, blushing a little. You smiled, you've been waiting for him to ask this for 2 whole weeks! "Of course, Danny!" You said with a big smile. He let out a loud sigh of relief. "Thank God!" You both shared a big long hug as you snuggled and ate popcorn!

Donnie- You guys were walking home and he just asked you! Soooo one day, you and Donnie were walking home from school, while sharing a root beer. You finally got in front of your house. Donnie only lived 3 blocks from you. While you were in front of you door, Donnie stopped you before you went inside and said "Y/n, we've been friends for a while (a month and a half) and I wanted to know if you'd like to take it higher. Y/n, would you be my girl?" You were super happy and a huge smile appeared on your face. "Of course, Donnie!" You squealed, giving him a huge hug. Then, you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before slamming the door and running into your house, up the stairs and jumped on your bed and started hugging your pillow! Donnie ran all the way home, super excited!

Joey- You guys went to the beach and he asked you there! You and Joey took a trip to the beach. You were splashing around in the waves and made a huge sand castle. As the sun set, you both were sitting in beach chairs and watching the sky turn from blue to pink. As the sun was hot pink and the sun was dark orange, you turned to Joey and said "It looks so beautiful." Joey smiled and blushed and said "Almost as beautiful as you, y/n. Would you be my girl?" You had no words! It was such a perfect moment! "Yes, Joey! I'd love to!" You leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. You both were happier than you've ever been.

Jordan- He slipped a note in your locker! You were coming out of math class and went to your locker to freshen up, because the next class you had was with Jordan and you wanted to look extra cute for him! You opened your locker to get some lip-gloss and mascara and thennn a note fell out! It was a folded piece of paper that said "To y/n." You looked around to see if anyone was standing by you, no one was. Sooo, you opened the note and it said "Y/n, I really like you and I think we should take it to the next level. Girl, will you be my girlfriend?" You gasped as you read the sweet note! You turned around to see your cute crush standing behind you. "So, will ya?" He asked with a sweet smile. You jumped into Jordan's arms. "Yes, Jordan!" You both hugged as Jordan walked you to class. It was the best day ever!

Jon- He asked over the phone! Jon is a pretty shy guy, so he'd be wayyy to nervous to ask it in person! Sooo it was a Thursday night and you and Jon were talking on the phone. You guys were talking about random stuff. School, friends, music...just about everything! It grew silent for a moment. Then, Jon spoke. "Y/n, can I ask you something?" "Of course, Jon!" You said, hoping he ask you. "What was the homework for English today?" He asked. You let out a sad sigh. "I don't know Jon. I think I have to go..." You said, sadly putting the phone on the receiver. Just then, you heard Jon yell "Y/n, wait!" You picked it up. "Yeah?" You asked. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. He sounded super nervous and said it sooo fast! Your heart stopped. "Yes, Jon!" You said, almost crying. "Great! I was gonna ask earlier but I was too scared!" Jon said, laughing. "Awww!" You said, "Anyway, I have to go, Jon! See you at school!" "See you then!" Jon said, as you both hung up at the same time. You both were over the moon!