𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆

requested by BeliKnight
belinda wahlberg sat in her room listening to lil rob. it was around 7:00 AM on a sunday, she didn't feel like getting out of bed, especially cuz she had to go with her brother, donnie, and the rest of his dumb band to go do a show at the mall. she liked most of the guys in donnie's band like joe, jon, danny but definitely NOT jordan! you couldn't stand jordan! she didn't think he was a bad person or anything, but he was soooo annoying! his laugh was so squeaky and he couldn't take anything seriously! also, most of all he never stopped talking about girls! every single time he'd walk by a girl he'd be like "oo she's cute!"

that annoyed her most of all because she had a huge crush on jordan since middle school! she was in high school now. so was jordan, he was a senior. they went to the same school and he always tried to flirt with her in the halls saying things like "heyyy beli baaae" and winking. she'd like it if she didn't think he was a total player though, so she just rolled her eyes and kept walking. just then her brothers, donnie and mark, came in her room and turned on the light. "wakey wakey!" mark said, smacking her with a pillow. "c'mon b! time to go to the mall!" donnie said, flickering her light. "UGHHH GO AWAY" she groaned, putting her other pillows over her ears. to her surprise, they walked out of the room and said "mom's making blueberry pancakes!" she just couldn't resist that! she got out of bed and put on some dickies pants and a red and black flannel with a queen shirt! she brushed her hair shoulder length black hair, put on mascara and jewlery and was ready to go!

she came downstairs and their mom (rip) was making pancakes! "hi beli! here ya go!" she said, handing her a plate of 3 blueberry pancakes stacked on top of eachother with maple syrup drizzled on it! "thank you mommy!" she said, giving her a hug! her and her brothers ate up fast, the bus was going to be there soon! just then, they heard a knock on the door, it was new kids on the block's body guard/security biscuit! "bye mom!" they all called as they went on the tour bus.

all the guys were already on the bus and said "hey donnie and mark and beli!" she waved at them and took a seat next to jordan's brother, jon, who she was the closest with other than donnie himself. jon was shy, just like her, he was funny too and caring, he was like her second big brother, also the brother of her lifelong crush, jordan! she told jon that she thought jordan was cute, but jon didn't know she had a HUGE crush on his younger brother! "hey jon!" she said sitting down. "hi beli!" jon said. just then, jordan leaned over the middle of their seats "oh my gawd hey jonnnnn!" jordan said, mimicking beli. "cut it out, j!" jon said, smacking the back of his chair so jordan felt it. "ow?" jordan said sarcastically, since the smack didn't feel like anything. "yea, j!" beli said smirking. "whaaat? it's obvious she likes you!" jordan said, to jon. "whaaat? nooo she's like my little sister!" jon said, laughing a little. beli nodded, "yea i like someone else anyway." she said turning a little red. "YOU DOOOO?" jordan said, just then he stood up and cupped his hands over his mouth and said "GUYSSS BELI HAS A CRUSHHH!" beli went bright red. "jordan, stop it!" he is so annoying!

just then, joe turned around, sitting alone with headphones "beli you do?! who is it?!" he said, excitedly. "i don't!" she said, laughing. "guys c'monnn don't do my little sis like thaaaat!" donnie said, patting her shoulder. "thanks..." beli said. as people started doing things again, jon leaned in and asked "who is it?" beli bit her lip and whispered "jordan." jon's draw dropped. "NO WAY!" he yelled! "SHHHH" beli hushed, "don't tell anyone!" jon smirked and said "you should tell him." "WHAAAT?! NO WAY!" she whisper-yelled. jon smiled, "i won't, but you don't know...he maybe might even feel the same way..." jon trailed off...

as they got to the mall, they did their show, signed fans merch and did it all. belinda and mark were in the front row cheering for them! beli could've swore jordan winked at her during "i'll be loving you forever!" could he possibly share the same feelings? or was he just being flirty? there was still a lot of time left after the show. "hey why don't we go to applebee's or soemthing?" joe said, with a big pearly white-teethed smile. all the guys cheered "hell yeah!" beli said!

they made their way on over to applebee's after the show was done. jordan squeezed in next to beli in the booth! she ordered a hamburger and jordan ordered mac and cheese. the rest of them got the same thing, except mark who made the mistake of ordering a fish! jordan tried to make small talk with beli saying stuff like "how's your burger?" which she being nervous, replied with one answers like "good." when they were finished with supper, jordan asked "anyone wanna go clothes shopping?"

i need some new crop tops for summer beli thought, as she said "me!" "nah! let's go to the arcade!" danny said, as the rest of the guys cheered! "alright y'all have fun, c'mon beli!" jordan said. oh god i have to be alone with him?! beli thought as the butterflies in her tummy were fluttering all around! she was hoping that jordan might try something, like what jon said on the bus! if he didn't, she was going to try to hint at it and see if he gets it! "so, where should we stop first?!" jordan asked. "uhhh h & m?" beli said, since they have both men's and women's clothes. they walked into h & m and tried on some clothes! beli tried on some crop tops and flannels and cargo pants! every time she tried them on she came out of the dressing room and showed jordan!

then it was jordan's turn to try things on! belinda picked him out some cool clothes, like blazers, vests and she found a batman shirt, all jordan's style! he was trying on a white button up collared shirt that went with the blazer she picked out for him. "beli?" he called out.
"yeah?" she asked. "can you help with these buttons? i'm so bad at buttoning them." he said, she could hear the nervousness in his voice. her face went a little red, but she called back "okay, j!" she slowly moved the curtain to go in the dressing room with him. she opened the curtain to see jordan with his button shirt buttoned up with mitch-matched buttons, either too high or too low. she giggled seeing how silly he looked.

then, jordan closed the curtain, as she came in. they were really close to each other in the very small, narrow dressing room. she began to undo the buttons jordan messed up on, breathing very heavily, her heart pounding, she's never been that close to a guy before. just then, jordan grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. "beli, i need to tell you something. i really like you. a lot." beli just stared at him, as he stared back. "y-you do?" she stammered. jordan nodded. "um so do i..." she said really quietly. a big smile plastered on jordan's face, as they both leaned in, and gave eachother a kiss on the lips!

*time skip*

it was about 6 PM, beli, mark and the new kids on the block were boarding their tour bus to head home. jordan was in the bathroom on the bus, while joe came up to her and asked "so? how'd it go?" beli blushed and smiled and gave joe a wink! just then jordan came back from the bathroom only for joe to give him a slap on the back and sat down giggling.

they went home and belly dreamed about jordan! she couldn't wait to see him at school tomorrow!