𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

Danny-  It was a quick little peck on the lips! You were on a jog with Danny! When the red light came, Danny gave you a quick little peck on the lips and blushed. When the light turned green, he ran away from you while you chased after him. As you caught up to him, you grabbed his face and gave him a big long kiss.

Donnie- It was rough and hard! You were in Donnie's room playing video games with him! The game ended and and he pushed you onto the bed and gave you a wet, hard kiss!

Joey- It was slow and romantic! You were eating ice cream on a bench with Joey. He stopped eating, turned to you and grabbed your face and gave you a slow and passionate kiss.

Jordan- It was long with an open mouth! You were hanging out with Jordan after school! You were done waiting for him to make the first move. It's been 2 whole weeks since you started dating! You jumped up in Jordan's arms and he caught you. Then, you kissed him long and slow with a lot of tongue! When you pulled away, Jordan smiled and said "Wow!"

Jon- It was short and sweet! You guys kissed at the movie theater! It was a cute scene in the movie and Jon leaned over and gave you a sweet and fast kiss on the lips. "Awwww!" You giggled. The whole theater turned to you and said "Shhhh!" But, you couldn't help it! It was just too cute!

Hewwo fwiends! I hope you like it so far! Drop requests down below! 🍜🍥