[F] K.J.N.x L.M. - Medicine

Genre: Fluff, gf! au

1.2k words

Warnings: Swearing, sickness (?)

Lisa was deathly ill

Well, according to herself, she was. According to Jennie though she just had a cold.

"What do you mean I am not dying? I literally have a fever! The thermometer even proves it!" Lisa whisper-shouted at Jennie, due to her sore throat.

"No, the thermometer showed that you were at 38.6 calcium.." Jennie reassured her while rolling her eyes at her girlfriend's overdramatic reaction.

"Jennie, no offense but... that means I'm literally dying." The other girl replied while panicking.

"For god's sake Lisa! I'm gonna go to the pharmacy nearby." Jennie said sighing.

"Why? So, you can leave me here, all alone! That's it I'm gonna die alone, my biggest nightmare will come true. Why are you leaving me when I need you the most!? Don't you love me?" Lisa said, at the same time she was hugging her girlfriend's leg, so she won't go anywhere away from her.

"Lisa, I'm going to the pharmacy so I can get you something to stop the fever and a packet of aspirins, so I can stop my headache," the brunette exclaimed annoyed by her girlfriend's childish behavior. 

"Lisa I swear if you don't let me go, I'll knock you out."

"May I ask how?" Lisa said all cocky because she knew her girlfriend was too soft to do that.

"With your head getting hit by my elbow, now let me go!" Jennie said exhausted.

"Okay, but if you are not here in five minutes, I will not talk to you for the rest of the day," Lisa said while crossing her hands and turning her back to Jennie.

"Lisa... You are the one needing my help right now, not me you idiot." Jennie said teasingly while a smirk was plastered onto her face. Lisa hearing those words turned her whole body toward Jennie. A surprised expression formed on her face.

"Yah! Jennie Kim! You better come back in five minutes or less with my medicine or-" Before even finishing her 'threat', Lisa was cut off by coughing all over the place.