[S] P.C.Y. - How to celebrate an anniversary

Warnings: bath/jacuzzi sex, wrong use of the shower head, cunnilingus, mommy kink, fingering, scissoring, cum-eating, squirting, Chaeyoung has a praise kink, soft dom! reader, sub! Chaeyoung, dacryphilia, nipple play, begging, overstimulation, no beta reading we die like fools (I say while I have downloaded Grammarly)

words: 2.4k

Anniversaries are a thing, a big thing

Anniversaries are a thing, a big thing. Everyone always overdramatizes them, turning a celebration of love into a stress-filling situation. It's always like, do something romantic, but not cliche, show your love, but don't get cheesy, make it into a fantastic experience, but at the same time be simple. 

So there you are, it's been a month and three days, and you still couldn't figure out what Chaeyoung and you could do for your anniversary. You've asked your friends, your family, the internet, and even strangers on Reddit but still nothing ever seems good enough. It's your 3rd anniversary with Chaeyoung and it is also the first anniversary you two can spend together. 

Unfortunately, the other two weren't able to be celebrated since your jobs are too time-consuming and at times even send you on business trips. You love your job, you really do, but at times like these, you just wish it was a normal nine-to-five job, with normal day offs, and not with a boss that calls you randomly at 3 a.m. to tell you that you have a flight to San Fransisco in 9 hours, so you better hurry up. But alas not every job is perfect and it pays well for the hell you're going through. 

Back to the main issue, how do you plan an anniversary in... just 3 hours before your loving girlfriend comes home and realizes she could do way better? Well, since the first plan failed, which was you taking her to the place you first met, but they demolished the building. And since your second plan, also failed at the last moment possible since the restaurant you went to your first date just informed you that your reservation was canceled since there was a rat found in the kitchen. And, since your third plan also failed miserably, because you are terrible at cooking today and you burnt the supposed dinner you were going to have, you needed to whip something out quickly. 

So, while brainstorming and writing every single romantic idea you had on a piece of paper, you had an epiphany. You and Chaeyoung haven't had sex in quite a while now, and it seemed like it was starting to show. Chaeyoung has become more needy and a lot more sensitive in the past few days, so why not take advantage of the situation?

A relaxing bath, with some wine and an uncountable amount of orgasms, seems like a good idea and honestly romantic. Also, at this point, you don't have a lot of other choices or ideas and the thought of Chaeyoung's thighs wrapping around your shoulders and eating her out is making you a bit hot.

Without wasting any more time, you take two wine glasses from the kitchen shelves and the wine you kept for special occasions and go towards the bathroom. At that exact moment, you thanked the fact that you listened to Chaeyoung when it came to buying a house with a jacuzzi-like bathtub. If you got the other apartment with the shower you wouldn't be able to execute this brilliant idea.