~ Chapter 2 ~ Musa

Terra and Musa stumbled into the main hall of Alfea, an almost unconscious Saul Silva between them. They caught the attention of a the students around them who pulled around to see the commotion.

"I need a medkit from the Bastion." Terra yelled to the frightened students. One of their headmasters was held limp after returning from beyond the barrier, bleeding and hurt. There was something clearly off with the man, something not quite right, shown clearer by the almost black eyes that were glazed over and unfocused.

"I'll go get the headmistress." Beatrix, a first year air fairy called and ran towards the stairs whilst Riven, one of the second year specialists moved to grab the medkit.

"Dane. Help us carry him into the greenhouse." Terra cried to the first year specialists standing nearby. He shot forward, taking Musa's place pulling Silva forward towards the greenhouse where Professor Harvey would be. "Nearly there Mr. Silva, Sam go get dad."

"Dad?" Musa questioned confused.

"He's my brother."Terra responded almost irritatedly. Everyone just stood silently watching the trio pass beyond the line of sight out round the school hallway drawing closer to the greenhouse when sudden shuffling feet could be heard behind them. They turned around to see two more first years, Aisha and Bloom, helping a clearly battered and bruised blonde through the hall. None of them recognised ths girl and it further added to the mystery as to what happened out there.

"Who's that?" Musa asked as her friends reached her.

"Amynta. Shes a friend? Maybe, are you a friend? You know what we can have this conversation another time." Bloom began rambling.

"Your right. That's a conversation for another time. Right now we need to get Amynta to Professor Harvey. Musa, if your here I'm assuming Terra has Headmaster Silva in the greenhouse right?" Aisha cut in slightly rushed. She was worried for the blonde to her left who was now swaying slightly on her feet.

"Umm yeah. She and Dane went through with Headmaster Silva. You might want to hurry up though I can feel the pain radiating off of her." At those words Bloom and Aisha started up again. Walking faster than before to get her to the greenhouse.

Musa remained behind within the crowd of students watching silently as the last trio disappeared out of the hall and towards the greenhouse.

Whispers broke out between the students who were attempting to discover the means of the sudden appearance.

Musa stood in silence, looking out towards where her friends had disappeared moments before going over everything that had happened within the last few hours. Still despite this, her mind drew back to what Terra had said. Sam was her brother. That could be a problem.

》---------------《

Sorry for the kinda short chapter. The first few might be on the shorter side.