~ Chapter 3 ~ Amynta

Upon arrival they saw the place already filled. Terra was stood off to one side sorting through some herbs that might come in handy for calming the pain within Silva. Sam stood next to her watching their father move around attending to the headmaster's injuries. Sky was pacing off to one side worried dearly about the man he had grown to love as a father. The man in question was sat hunched over in the middle of the room whilst Professor Harvey tended to the gash on his left arm.

"How bad is it? Can you help him?" Sky rushed out, looking between the two Earth fairies who had a better understanding of what was going on.

"Sky I'll be fine just let Professor Harvey do his work. Urrgghhh." He grunted out before another rush of pain struck him.

The three fairies at the door quickly moved in placing the badly injured soul fairy on the sofa much to the surprise of the previous enhbitatnts. They all just stared dumstruck at the girl who looked to have been through hell and back yet still fighting. None of them recognised her but she was familiar to Silva, like an old friend long forgotten but never gone completely.

"Umm Bloom, Aisha, who's your friend?" Terra asked hesitantly not wanting to upset anyone.

"This is Amynta, she killed the burned one, she saved my life."

"Really! How?" Professor Harvey asked, seemingly forgotten of the two people in some dire need of medical attention.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything," Amynta cut in grunting slightly as she adjusted the way she was sat, "but I am in a considerable amount of pain at this moment in time and it seems your friend is too so if we could leave the discussions until after we've been seen, that would be most appreciated thanks."

"Sorry. Your very right. Terra, if you could see to Amynta whilst I finish up with Headmaster Silva here." Professor Harvey said to his daughter.

At his words she grabbed a few bottles from the table and surrounding shelves before rushing forward with them as well as some medical supplies that may come in handy.

"Hi, I'm Terra. I'm Bloom and Aisha's dorm mate. I'm an Earth fairy. Did you really kill a burned one? That's so cool. You must have some really strong magic in you. Or are you a specialist? You have the figure to be one. Not that fairies can't be strong too. Just it's more common in specialists. But I thought specialists couldn't kill a burned one on their own. I thought you needed a fairy to do it." She rambled out. Amynta found it cute how nervous the young Earth fairy seemed to be around her. Luckily it didn't affect her skills and her hands moved almost without thought as if simply following muscle memory.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm a fairy but I've had specialist training. I was just lucky this time. Bloom had it distracted at first. Gave me a moment to prepare." Amynta spoke gently.

It was the first time in months that she had been given a chance to sit and rest. Her voice became softer as her body adjusted to the comfy surface relaxing her.

"Your pretty hurt. Some of these wounds are weeks old. What happened to you? Where have you been?" Terra spoke calmly but with a clear concern for the young fairy now depending solely on the sofa for support as the last few weeks of work caught up on her finally.

"Oh, I've been here and there. A lot of travelling was involved. Some royally pissed of burned ones and a particularly determined squirrel and duck. It's been a long while." Everyone in the room seemed to raise an eyebrow. They were all quiet wanting to learn more about the strange blonde who had appeared out if nowhere but that was not an answer they had been expecting.

"How did you get a squirrel and duck on your case?" Sam asked leaning forward from his perch on the desk. There was something about her that intrigued him and it was a feeling shared by Sky and Saul.

"Not quite sure what I did to anger them but I'm sure it was something or the other. A lot of the last three weeks has all kinda blurred together. Not sure what's what at this point. Just a lot of travelling mainly." She shrugged almost nonchalantly but regretted it almost instantly when a slash on her collarbone that Terra hadn't gotten to yet suddenly pained her at the sudden movement. She froze for a second before relaxing back into the sofa she was seated on.

Terra continued to work on patching up the young fairy. Slowly she made her way up tending to all of the wounds she could find. Some internal bruising would take time to heal but there was nothing she could do other than administer her some pain relief. Silence filled the room as the two earth fairies worked, tending away at the injured pair. No one chose to speak instead stuck within their own heads thinking about whatever crossed their minds.

Still a returning topic within the room's thoughts was of the strange blonde fairy and her even stranger past. Three boys in the room taking a particular interest in the now drowsy girl. The medication was finally kicking in.

》---------------《

Sorry for the kinda short chapter. The first few might be on the shorter side.