Chapter 1

Caroline pov:

I walked into a bar that was near my apartment, and I sat down at a stool when a girl with a name tag that read "cami" walked over to me. "What can I get you?" She asked me with a smile.

"Bourbon please." I said with a weak smile. "I'm going to need to see an id." Said Cami. "Here." I said handing her my id and it said that I was over the age of 21. Then she handed me back the id with a smile then she poured me a glass of bourbon and handed it to me as I drank it.

Suddenly I felt a chillness as someone walked into the bar. I turned around and I saw this handsome man walking into the bar. "Caroline?" The man asked with his sexy British accent.

"That's me..? Are you gonna arrest me or something?" I asked while being confused on who the sexy man was. "Why would I do that love?" The man asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"How do you even know my name?" I asked. "Has it really been that long?" The man asked. "I don't know you.. maybe you could give me your name?" I asked. "Right.. it's Klaus, Klaus Mikaelson." Klaus said.

"Okay someone must be messing with me. Because I've never met you before. I've met a Kol Mikaelson, and a Rebekah Mikaelson and a Elijah Mikaelson. But no Klaus Mikaelson. Sorry." I say as I put a 20 on the table and I put my empty glass down.

"Those are my siblings, darling." Says Klaus. "Imma just ask Bekah, but I haven't seen her in a while." I say as I walk over to Klaus and I grab a pen and I write on a post it note my number and I hand it to Klaus. "My number." I say before I walk off.

Once I got outside I called Rebekah and I put the phone to my ear. "Hey Caroline! It's been a while! How are you?" Rebekah asked me. "I'm doing good.. Hey do you know what happened back in mystic falls before I left?" I asked.

"Uh yeah? Your mom died? I mean well Elena killed her.. but you know that.. and is everything okay?" She asked. "Yeah.. crazy thing, this dude named Klaus just walked up to me and tried to convince me that he was your brother." I say with a tiny chuckle.

"What's Klaus doing in New Orleans? And he is my brother you dummy! You like had the biggest crush on him!" Rebekah said. "What are you talking about..?" I asked while being confused.

"He's my brother? You know.. The Original Hybrid?" Asked Rebekah. "I've never heard of him.. and this was the first time that I've seen him..? And I mean he is very hot, but still, I don't know him." I say.

"Oh goodness. I'll be there in a few days. Just get to know Klaus, he's.. sweet." Rebekah said before hanging up as I made my way to my apartment.

Rebekahs pov:

I got out of the bath and I got dressed and I walked to the Salvatores house and I banged on the door and Damon answered the door being half naked. "Bloody hell! Put some clothes on!" I shouted at him.

"Damn. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." Says Damon with a smirk. "You have a girlfriend, so shut up." I said as I walked in. "What did you guys do to Caroline?" I asked him while being angry.

"What? Nothing." Damon said with a straight face, though I could tell he was lying. "Why can't Caroline remember Klaus huh?" I asked him. "I don't know." Said Damon.

I gave up on trying to ask him nicely. I vamped to him and I pinned him to the wall and I compelled him. "What did you guys do to Caroline?" I asked. "We had Alaric compel the memories of Klaus away." Damon said and I scoffed. "Let the girl be happy for once!" I shouted at him before I vamped back to my house, packing.

Klaus's pov:

I walked out of the bar and I headed toward my house when I saw Elijah standing outside of the house waiting for me. "Evening, Elijah." I say as I walk over to him. "Come with me Niklaus." Elijah said and I went with him because I had no other choice.

Once we got to this cemetery thing I saw witches with this girl, Hayley, and they tried to convince me that she was carrying my child, which I could tell that they were lying, well that Hayley was lying.

"What do I care? Kill her and her baby." I say with a scoff and I walk off and Elijah follows me trying to convince me, but I just shake my head and I vamp back to my house and I call Rebekah.

"Hello Nik." Rebekah says. "Hello Rebekah." I say with a tiny smile as I sit down on my couch while on the call with her.

"I know why Caroline forgot you." Rebekah says. "Oh so she called you?" I asked her. "Yes she did, and it turns out, Alaric compelled her to forget all about you, then he told her to leave and go to New Orleans and to never come back. Well Alaric is dead now, so we will just have to compel her to remember." Says Rebekah.

"Why do you want to help us?" I asked. "Because she is a friend to me, one of my only friends, and plus she had.. well has, the biggest crush on you! But she just can't get herself to admit it." Rebekah said and a smile formed on my face. "Good to know. I also saw Elijah. And he's trying to convince me that this werewolf girl, Hayley, is pregnant with my child. I can tell that she is lying, and plus I only like Caroline." I say to her.

"Yes yes I know, now if you would excuse me I'm trying to drive." Rebekah said before hanging up as I smiled to myself knowing that Caroline likes me, even before she was compelled to forget me.

How did I do on this chapter? I hope you liked it! So yea the baby isn't Klaus's, but maybe I'll make Caroline prego with Klaus's baby? But I know it's not possible for vampires to procreate bla bla bla, but I want them to have a baby Bcs it'll be cute!
Words: 1096!