Chapter 2

Kols pov:

Little did Bekah know, I was hiding in the back seat of her car. I most definitely couldn't miss this. Suddenly Bekah made a turn and I hit my head on something hard. "Damn Bekah!" I say as I sit up.

"Kol?! What the bloody hell are you doing in here!!" Rebekah yelled as she quickly put on the breaks. "I didn't want to stay in mystic falls alone! Plus I didn't want to miss out on the funnn!" I said with a smirk.

"Of course. I should've known you would want to come with." Rebekah said as I jumped into the front seat. "Can we get some food? I'm hungry!" I whined like a little kid and Rebekah just scoffed and kept driving.

Once we arrived to New Orleans, I was fake sleeping, when Rebekah punched me in the gut and I shot up. "Bekah! What the hell!" I shouted and I looked around. "You could've been more gentle!" I said as I put my feet on the dashboard.

"We're going to go pick up Caroline and then we're going to bring her to Klaus, where he can compel her to remember." Rebekah said. "Why can't we just do it?" I asked. "Because it'll be more romantic if Klaus does it." Rebekah says with a tiny smirk as we pulled up to the apartment building where Caroline was waiting outside.

"Hey Carebear!" I said with a smirk as Caroline looked over at us and she walked over to the car getting in. "Hey Kol." She said with a smile. "Where are we going?" She asked. "I told you, it's a surprise." Rebekah said. "Rightttt! Surprise." I said and they both looked over at me.

Caroline's pov:

Once we got to the house we walked inside and I looked around. "Wow.. who owns this house?? It's huge!" I say with a smile. "Klaus does." Rebekah said in a teasing way. "He does?" I asked.

"Yes, our BROTHER Klaus owns this house." Kol said with a smirk. "Yes I do Kol." The sexy British voice said from behind me and I turned and looked at him. "Hi again!" I said with a smile.

"Come here love." Klaus said as I walked over to him while being confused then he looked into my eyes and he said "remember everything" then I started getting these memories of him and everything that he did.

"Wow.. Klaus.." I said with a tiny giggle as I hugged him tightly. "Hello to you to." Klaus said with a smirk. "Told you so." Rebekah whispered to Kol. "Oh shut up. You're lucky we didn't bet on it." Said Kol in response.

Me and Klaus turned and looked at both of them with a confused look on our faces. "What?" I asked. "Oh nothing!" Rebekah said with a smirk as she made Kol go outside with her to help her get her bags.

"They're being weird." I say and Klaus nods. "I know." Says Klaus with a tiny smirk on his face as Elijah walked into the house. "Niklaus. I'm bringing Hayley over. You do best to be nice to her. We're all going to have a NICE dinner together." Says Elijah.

"What? Who's Hayley? And why is she having dinner with us?" I asked. "Niklaus got Hayley pregnant." Elijah said as my heart dropped. "Oh.." I mumbled while hiding the pain. "I'm going to go help Rebekah and Kol." I say as I walk outside not even listening to what Klaus was going to try to tell me.

Once I got outside I quickly vamped back to my apartment and I sat on my bed with tears in my eyes because it really hurt hearing that Hayley was pregnant with Klaus's baby.

Klaus's pov:

"What the hell Elijah?!" I shouted at him. "Hayley isnt even pregnant with MY child!" I shout at him. "Yes she is! Face it Niklaus, Hayley is pregnant with your child." Elijah states and I start laughing historically as Kol and Rebekah walked into the house with Rebekahs things.

"She's not pregnant with my child. You just want Hayley in my life so that you can try to make me better! But this little were-slut means nothing to me! She was just some liquor-fuled one-night stand!" I shouted.