Chapter 7

Kols pov:

I smiled at Klaus and Caroline, I was happy that Hayley was now dead, but who will come after them next? Witches? Vampires? Wolves? We have to be careful, you can only trust family now. Like look at what Stefan did, and how they kidnapped Katherine and they used that bitch Elena to do her work.

I looked around and I saw Tyler waking up. "Oh hello there Tyler." I said with a smirk as everyone turned to me and Tyler. "Where's Hayley?!" He asked with anger in his voice. "Dead." I said with a smirk as Elijah walked into the room.

"Who killed her." Elijah said madly. "Me." Klaus said with a smirk as Elijah vamped over to Klaus but then Klaus bit him and everyone looked at the wolf bite from Klaus. "You shouldn't be going after me! You should be mad! She kidnapped Caroline and my children!" Klaus shouted as I just watched.

"I know. And I loved her too." Elijah said and I scoffed. "Well she didn't love you very much now." I said with a tiny chuckle. "Nik you need to do something before he goes crazy." Rebekah said, motioning to Elijah. "Oh I will." Klaus said.

Elenas pov:

I woke up and I looked around as the Originals were arguing, and I saw one of Klaus's hands bloody. "What happened to Hayley?!" I asked as I stood up. "Oh I ripped her heart out." Klaus said with a devilish smile.

"W-what?! You did what?!" I yelled. "Yes now calm down." Klaus said. "I'm going to kill you." I mumbled before my head had gotten ripped off by Kol.

Caroline's pov:

I watched as Kol ripped Elenas head off and her body fell to the ground. "He's crazy.. but you've got a smile-" I said and Kol started laughing. "This isn't finish the lyrics Caroline." Kol said with a smile as he dropped the head. "I know." I said as I went to sit down when Stefan woke up and he looked at Elenas head. "Oh shit." Stefan muttered.

"Hey Stefan." I said with a smirk as I looked at him. "Hey Caroline..." Stefan mumbled as Damon walked inside and he looked around. "Holy wow." Damon mumbled. "Hello Damon!" I say with a big smile.

"Caroline, dead Elena, sleeping Bonnie, scared Stefan, Pissed off Tyler, and crazy killing originals. Great." Damon mumbled as he went to sit down. "Can you not kill my brother? He's the only family I have left." Damon said.

"Fine, I'll spare him." Kol said with a groan as Davina walked in. "Don't worry guys, Caroline told me everything. Hey carebear!" Davina said with a smile as she walked over to me. "We definitely should have a girls night!" I say with a smile as I look over at Rebekah.

"You wanna come??" I asked. "So, love, you don't care that there is a bunch of dead bodies laying around?" Klaus asked. "'Oh I don't care, I just want to have fun with the girls." I say with a smile as I grab the remote as Rebekah walks over to the couch while the boys clean up the mess.

I turned on a movie and I watched the movie with Rebekah and Davina, and suddenly Klaus walked over with a bag of popcorn and he sat beside me and I stole the popcorn and I ate it. "Hey!! That's mine!" Klaus said. "No, it's mine." I said before I laid my head on him and he smiled.

Time skip, 3 months, Caroline will give birth soon, and also they all meet Freya and she starts hanging out with Caroline more.
Caroline's pov:

I walked downstairs as I smelled food and I saw Rebekah and Kol making food and I walked over to them and I inhaled the smell of the food. "Mmm delicious." I said before I walked over to the table.

"Good mornings my loves." Klaus said with a smile as he hovered over me. "Morning to you too." I say with a smile as I get my food and I start eating when I feel the babies kick and I smile. "Aww they're kicking!" I say with a smile.

"I know, it's cute." Klaus says as he put his hand on my stomach and he feels the soft kicks. "I can't wait until I become an aunt!" Rebekah says with a squeal. "Theyre going to be adorable." I say. "Probably." Kol says with a smile.

"Do you guys have names?" Kol asked. "No, not yet." I said. "I only have girl names, no boy ones yet." Rebekah says. "Yea me too." I say as I keep eating. "Hey guys! I'm back!!" Freya says with a smile as she walks into the room. "Oh hey Freya, where were you?" I asked.

"I went to go get some things with Davina.. for your babies." Freya says and a smile appears on my face. "Ooo that sounds nice." I say as I keep eating. "Rebekah wanna help me set the things up in the room?" Freya asked Rebekah and she nodded as they both walked upstairs.

"I can't wait until we get to see the babies." I say and a smile appears on Klaus's face and he kisses me and I kiss him back. "Me too." Klaus said with a smile as Kol just stood there checking himself out.

Later that night I helped Freya, Kol, and Rebekah make dinner and I brought it out with them and we all sat down and we ate, then suddenly I felt a strong kick from one of the babies and I looked down to see that my water had broken.

"Oh my god.." I say as I get up. "Okay I think it might be time.." I say as Klaus gets up with a worried expression on his face. "What do we do?!" Klaus asked. "I can deliver the baby." Rebekah says as she brings us to the couch and she starts to deliver the baby while I'm squeezing Klaus's hand very tightly.

"AHHH!! It hurts!!" I screamed as Klaus held my hand and he tried to distract me from the pain. "I see a head!" Rebekah shouted as Elijah, Kol, and Freya brought down towels. "Keep going Care." Rebekah said as I kept pushing and squeezing Klaus's hand.

"Ones out!" Rebekah shouts as she cuts the cord thingy. "It's a girl!" Rebekah said with a smile as she handed it to Freya who cleaned off the baby as I kept pushing. "Another head!" Rebekah shouts as I let out a scream. "AHH!" I screamed as I kept pushing while Klaus held my hand tighter. "Shh baby it's okay, you're doing good.." Klaus said as I kept pushing.

"The other is out! It's another girl!!" Rebekah said as she handed the second one to Freya as Freya handed the first one to Kol then she cleaned off the second one. "You did great, Care." Kol said with a tiny smirk. "I will kill you Kol." I mumbled as I laid my head on Klaus and I closed my eyes because I was exhausted. "Can I sleep now?" I asked.

"Yea of course.." Klaus whispered as he kissed my forehead and I felt asleep.

Klaus's pov:

I looked at my daughters and I smiled as Freya handed me baby two and Kol held baby one. "This one is going to be named.. Izzie Freya Mikaelson." I said as I rocked Izzie in my arms. "Awww that's so cute!" Freya whispered as Kol looked at baby one with a smile. "You should name this one Lizzie." Kol said.

"Lizzie Rebekah Mikaelson. But I'll have to see with Caroline if those names are good." I said with a smile as they handed me Lizzie. "They're so cute." I whispered.

After a few hours I was in Lizzie and Izzies room and I looked at the two cribs where the twins were resting in their own, and I looked at the stuffed penguin that Lizzie has, and the stuffed pink bear that Izzie has in her crib. "My little darlings." I whispered as Caroline walked into the room.

"Our little darlings." She said with a smile as I kissed her. "You did great." I said and she smiled. "Thanks.." she mumbled as she looked at the two sleeping twins.

Okay! So the twins names are Izzie and Lizzie, I don't know why but I just liked the names. Anyways- imma make the next chapter more interesting! Just wait and seeee!
Words: 1442!
Look what I made!

 Anyways- imma make the next chapter more interesting! Just wait and seeee!Words: 1442!Look what I made!

I was bored yesterday so I just decided to make that.