Chapter 5

Caroline's pov:

"Me?" I asked as they all looked at me and I laid my hand on my stomach and I felt two heartbeats. "Me..?" I mumbled. "Yes you. Idiot." Katherine muttered the last part.

"What?? How can she possibly be pregnant?" Klaus asked while being confused. "Nature's loophole or something like that. But I just wanted to warn you. Bye bye." Katherine said before she ran off.

"I'm pregnant.." I say as a smile appears on my face. "Aw man seems like you and Nik won't be able to fuck for 9 more months." Kol said with a tiny chuckle. "Shut it Kol." I muttered to him.

"You're pregnant.." Klaus said as a smile came to his face. "Oh my god you're pregnant!!" Rebekah said after she heard the heart beats for herself and she ran to me and hugged me.

"Oh shut up. It's probably not even his." Hayley muttered and we all turned to her. "Well at least I'm not a liar like you, and it's definitely his." I say with a smile as I go and hug Klaus. "Twins." Klaus says with a smile.

"Two little toddlers running around the house." I say with a tiny giggle. "That would be very interesting, right?" Klaus asked with a tiny chuckle. "Very very interesting." I say. "So you guys can't have sex anymore..?" Kol asks and we all turn and look at him.

"Shut up Kol." Rebekah says to her brother as I chuckle quietly. "I still cannot believe that I'm pregnant!!" I say with a big smile on my face. "Well the signs should show up soon." Klaus says as he puts his hands on my stomach and a smile appears on his face as he listens to the baby's heartbeats.

Hayleys pov:

It's supposed to be me and not her! Ugh! I need to kill her and her babies.. I quickly got up. "I'll be back in a bit. I think I should go see one of my friends." I said as I quickly left and I drove off, and away from the house so that none of them could hear anything.

Once I was far enough, I got onto a call with Elena Gilbert. "Hey Hayley, how's Tyler's baby doing?" Asked Elena. "The baby is okay." I lied, the baby was probably dead now because of the stupid stunt that I pulled earlier. "I need your help. Can you ask your friends to help me?" I asked.

"Of course! Want me to call Tyler?" Elena asked. "Sure. Also I need you, Tyler, Stefan, Bonnie, and Jeremy to come to New Orleans, I have an apartment, and you guys can stay there, and Bonnie will put a spell on the room so we can talk freely." I say.

"Okay, bye now." Elena said. "Bye." I said before I hung up, and I drove to my apartment and I walked up to my room and I waited for them to come.

Elenas pov:

Once I got off of the call, I looked over to Stefan who was laying in my bed, I broke up with Damon, and now I'm dating Stefan, but to be honest, Damon's sex was 100x better than Stefans.

I got up and I walked into the bathroom and I took a quick shower then once I got out I changed into short shorts, and a pink tank top. I walked downstairs and I Stefan making Bacon and Eggs.

"Hey Stefan, we're going back to New Orleans, Hayley needs us. Can you call Bonnie and Tyler? I'll get Jeremy." I said to him and he nodded. "Is Damon still pissed off at you?" I asked and he nodded once more. "He's living in New Orleans with his friend, Enzo." Stefan said and I nodded.

"Okay get packed, we're staying in New Orleans for a few weeks." I said before I picked up the phone and I texted Jeremy about going to New Orleans.

After a few hours we got ready and we drove down to New Orleans, and we went to Hayleys apartment, and Bonnie spelled the apartment so that nobody could hear us.