𝙨𝙞𝙭

note that mono isn't ridiculously small, the Pale City is just uncannily large, meaning that in the jjk world he's average size of a 10 yr old (maybe microscopically smaller idfk)

also I got bored and made a comic-ish of little nightmares ll with added in jack stauber lyrics :)))

song-- choice by jack stauber (the comic will probably be better if you sang the lyrics in your head while you read)

------------------

It was terrible. The image of the Thin Man, smiling a horrible smile while the invisible clock ticked and ticked, the tall shadow of him twitching on occasion. And this.... was Mono. He would have said he would be holding back tears, but they were already gushing out of him at a consistent, unbroken pace. Mono urged himself to push further while his body shook violently. Please, he thought, please work. Let me through. Please...

His wish was finally granted.

With one final shove to the screen, at last he slipped through. Relief ebbed at him and the pain faded away, along with his consciousness. The boy ignored the black spots dancing around his vision. He wasn't ready yet. Not with those hundreds of big, glassy eyes staring at him scornfully, and certainly not with the vaguely familiar ice cold flesh surrounding him, he would never loose consciousness in this state.

He would never again fall asleep with the knowledge that he is his own murderer.

Of course, his body did not give two shits about how he felt, and the boy soon delved into blackness, the tube carrying him to a destination he didn't know.

----------------------------------

"What the fuck? Sensei, what have you brought in?" Megumi finally seemed to break character, staring at where the tiny hands had just been. The mentor flung his hands up in mock surrender, "Me? I'm innocent, look at the higher up, he insisted that I babysit this thing!" Itadori had certainly been right with his question, two shadowed hands pressed against the screen, everyone definitely saw it. And then they were gone. Vanished.

Gojo wondered back to his first question: why didn't they just lock it up? This... thing was better left alone. He would live much more comfortably knowing that something this strong was bundled up and stored away or destroyed, and that was a big statement considering the fact that he held the title of "world's strongest sorcerer"

The man continued to muse. Why wasn't this thing in a cage? Why didn't they let Sukuna eat this shit and hope that Yuuji kept his sanity in check? Did they choose the right path?

His thoughts were instantly discarded when an unconscious little boy was shoved out of the tv.

Nobara was the first to react, screaming like a banshee. Sukuna's mouth was formed on Itadori's cheek, at a loss for words and hanging open dumbly. It was admittedly a little funny, because the pink haired teenager was unintentionally mimicking the curse.

As if knocked into reality, chaos broke.

"GOJO SENSEI, IS THIS YOUR WAY OF ANNOUNCING THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT?"

"WHAT?"

The higher up fell out of his chair, Panda seemed to be having World War lll in his head, Maki looked constipated trying to not show her confusion and panic, Itadori was rushing to the boy with Sukuna babbling teases and curses, Inumaki was spewing onigiri ingredients rapidly, Fushiguro was curled into a ball, absolute chaos. They all went dead quiet when Yuuji lifted the frail boy up with ease.

"Um..." the teenager looked awfully sheepish, examining the child's face and gently turning it side to side. "Oh, he's breathing" Itadori muttered.

"Itadori, hand him to me." said Gojo, collected enough to speak.

Yuuji froze, eyes never leaving the sad features that the person in his arms possessed. The boy was lighter than a feather, dirt and grime coated his grayish skin and his worn trench coat like he's never had a shower, his black hair was dishelved and unkept, there was also the uncared for scars littering whatever skin was visible. He almost reminded Yuuji of an abused puppy. Did he really want to let go of him? Immediately, he was drawn back to the fact that this boy had just been pushed out of a magical cursed object.

His mentor got impatient and walked over cooly, swooping down to take the black haired boy from Itadori's arms before the teenager could even process it. The silver haired male walked to the door with the boy in his arms. Itadori caught up to him easily.

"Gojo sensei...."

The man gave a hum of acknowledgement. In the distance, both males heard the higher up instructing the other students to stay in the room.

"That boy, is he a curse?"

The question caught his mentor by surprise. The man stumbled a bit before regaining composure. He didn't answer, but Yuuji supposed the older male was thinking deeply about it.

His next question came out softer, "Can I hold him?"

Gojo was hesitant, but that didn't stop him

"..Yeah...."

And that's how they spent the next few minutes. Walking to the infirmary side by side in silence, a sleeping little boy in Yuuji's arms, with tension and confusion looming over the both of them.

-------------------

its kinda short but ehhhhhhhh

love yall

unless i dont