Chapter 5: What's going on!?!?

Scarlett's POV:

I'm looking up at the stars when I say, "They are so beautiful."

Dustin replies, "Yes, you are."

I look at him shocked, but for some reason it makes me very happy. I begin leaning towards him, looking to his lips and back to his eyes. But, just when our lips are about to touch I scream out in agony.

"AHHHHHHH!! IT HURTS!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!" I scream out in pain. My entire body feels like it's on fire. Then I hear several snaps. I scream as the snaps continue, only then realizing it's my bones breaking. I'm rolling around and screaming in excruciating pain as something magical happens.

Dustin's POV:

She screams out in agony, just before our lips touch.

"AHHHHHHH!! IT HURTS!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!" She screams and it hurts my wolf and I both that she's hurting like this.

"Scarlett, what's going on?? Scarlett! Scarlett, can you hear me?!?!" She doesn't answer. I then hear several snaps and I realize what's happening.

I look at the time, and it's almost 1am. It's her birthday.

She's turning. For the first time ever! My mate is a wolf. And it's truly hurting her. I shake my head clearing away my thoughts.

Scarlett screams again but it turns into a howl. In a few minutes her transformation finishes and she passes out. In her new wolf form. And let me just say, she's the most beautiful wolf I've ever seen.

2 hours later
Scarlett's POV:

I wake up and I'm not hurting anymore. But everything around me is clearer. My sight is clear and my hearing is extremely sensitive but I can hear everything. I look down at my body and stiffen. I have paws and am covered in fur. What am I?!?!

Hello Scarlett.

Who is that?? There's nobody here.

My name is Lexi. I'm your wolf.

"Where are you??" I ask. "What happened to me?!?!"

I'm inside of your head. I will always be with you. And as for what happened, you turned for the first time. Today is your 18th birthday, so it was time for you to turn into your true self.

I then hear someone say my name softly. I whip my head around see Dustin. Then I hear Lexi in my head screaming excited.

Mate! He's our mate! She screams.

"Scarlett, you will be okay. I promise."

I whimper and he sees that I'm scared. He slowly walks toward me with his hand stretched out.

I let him pet my head. I lay down and he sits down next to me.

"If I show you something, will you promise not to get mad??" He asks me gently.

I nod my head slowly while looking at him. He then gets up and goes behind a tree. I hear something but I don't know what until he walks back out again, but this time on paws.

He's a wolf. He's THE WOLF. He saved me from being killed.

That's because he's our mate. He will always take care of us. He loves us and we love him. My wolf said.

What's a mate?? I ask her.

Okay, you know how some people feel like half of them is missing?? Well that's because they haven't met their soulmate. And we just did. Dustin is ours. She says happily.

I look back up at Dustin. He is back to his human form.

He doesn't have his shirt on. I look at him confused, and he begins talking.

"So, um I'm a wolf. And as we both can now see, you are as well. Okay, do want to turn back to your human form??" I nod.

"Well, when you turn back, you won't have on any clothes. So go behind that tree and my shirt will be there. Now, all you have to do is imagine yourself as you were before you turned. Okay??"

She nods and then walks behind the tree I had pointed at. A few seconds later she walks out in my shirt. She stands there awkwardly for a minute before running towards me. She hugs me tightly and I growl in approval and hug her back as tingles cover my body.

"Thank you!" She says as she hugs me tightly.

"For what??" I ask, confused.

"For saving my life. From that wolf in the woods."

"Oh. That was a rogue wolf. They're evil wolves who kill and hurt anything they see. I guess you wanna know what just happened." She nods. I take a breath.

"Alright. So when someone with the wolf gene turns 18 they turn into a wolf for the first time. And, normally they know it's going to happen so they stay out of the public eye, but for some reason you didn't know. And we're going to find out why."

DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?!?! I'm totally confident about this one. I really liked writing it. And look at her wolf. I mean seriously look at HER EYES!!!

Please read my other book.
It's called Siblings Bite??

Comment what you think about my chapters. I'll dedicate that chapter to you if you give me ideas and I put it in the story. Thank you so much.

#LIKE
#VOTE
#COMMENT
#SHARE