Her

•Caine Taylor•

"The first time I saw you, I knew we belonged together."- Garth Stein

I pull up to my apartment complex, and see my ex's car. I shake my head because I don't want to deal with her ass. There's too much drama; it'll just be us fighting on a constant loop. That's not what I want to deal with anymore. I'm over that shit and I'm too old for it.

"I don't have time to deal with your shit so whatever it is save it." I tell Erica as soon as I step in the door, making a mental note to change the locks.

"Don't do that shit with me Caine. I told you we needed to talk and we're going to do that."

"There's nothing to take about, Erica. You and I both know this arguing is only going to lead to more arguing and us fucking."

"It's so crazy how you begged me to take you back when I wanted to leave you alone. Now all of a sudden you're ready to lose all contact with me."

"We both agreed to get back together the last time so don't try that shit with me."

Her face scrunches up like what I'm saying is incorrect. "No we didn't you gave me a sob story and I decided that I'd take you back."

"Well that was your decision and this is mine. I'm not going to continue this with you.I'm done."

"Aight, give me back all the shit I gave you then."

"Take it all, I don't give a fuck anymore. Make sure you leave my key too."

"Say less." She starts grabbing everything she can fit into her hands. I ignore it knowing that she wasn't leaving here without making a mess. This is exactly why I can't keep deal with her. She takes things to the extreme and that shit gets tiring. The old me would of kicked her ass out but I'm just going to let her do her. Lord please that this be the last time I deal with this girl.

Erica makes a lot of noise finding anything she can that she paid for. She really can be spiteful when she doesn't get her way. I've seen it before but I just never thought it'd hit me like this. Regardless, the damage here will be less than what was caused in our relationship.

Black

You busy tonight?

sent 7:15 p.m.

Nah, why what's up?

sent 7:17 p.m.

I got some people sliding through to my crib, you want to join?

sent 7:20 p.m.

Yes please, anything to get away from Erica's crazy ass.

sent 7:22 p.m.

Aww hell nah, bring yo ass over and we'll talk about it.

sent 7:24 p.m.

I'm on my way.

sent 7:25 p.m.

"Yo, you finished, I have somewhere I need to be?"

"Where is my brother's watch that I gave you?" She asks with her hand out.

"I don't have that shit, I gave it back to you."

"Watch your mouth, and no you didn't you told me you'd mail it to me and I never received it."

"I don't know what to tell you." I shrug my shoulder and cross my arms. It could be any place right now, but I know it's not at mine.

"Where the fuck could it be Caine, and how could you be so careless?"