Chapter 4

"Would you like me to suck you off tonight?" The blonde bombshell took a seat beside Darvin and wrapped her arms around his chest. She purred like a cat and started planting trails of kisses around his chin and neck.

She was trying to seduce him and get him hard. The woman went as far as removing her robe to reveal her DD cup breast, slowly rubbing them against him. 

Usually, this action was enough to arouse the young master, so she was confident he would be turned on this time like the dozens of time they had done it together.

However, much to her surprise, he did not seem happy or aroused by it at all. There was no playful smile on his face like usual, instead he seemed annoyed by her.

"I'm not in the mood, Trisha." He revealed which confused her. She had known him for over two years now. She knew the man had other women around him to give him casual sex here and there but she knew he also had a rather high libido. It was so rare for him to turn off a sexual favor like that.

"What's wrong? Did something upset you?" She asked with her puffy lips and coarse voice from too much smoking. She fluttered her fake lashes and placed her well-manicured fingers on his cheek.

"Why don't you tell me if you have any problems. Maybe I can help to solve them for you." She teased, thinking it was just a common fatigue.

"It's none of your business. Why don't you put your robe back on and get the hell out of here?" He was starting to get pissed which instantly turned her off as well. She backed away from him with a displeased face and grabbed her robe from the sofa.

"I don't know what has come over you, Darvin, but you are acting like a complete asshole right now." She grunted. Trisha was one of the high class escort he met a while ago. 

Clearly, she was not the kind of woman he would get in the relationship with but she was convenient to have around from times to times. Usually sex with her was fun, but this time, he did not know why but her presence annoyed him.

"If you want me to go, can you at least transfer five hundred dollars to my account? I need to quickly get myself a new pair of shoes." She asked.

"You're crazy, I've given you three thousand dollars this month. You're not even exclusively mine. Go ask those other boyfriends and sugar daddies of yours."

"Oh, come on. We both know that number is nothing to you. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to think you only make a few thousand dollars monthly?" Her tone was mocking and he was not happy about it.

"Get lost. I don't want to see your face ever again." He ordered in a low, authoritative tone which made her speechless. She could not believe what she was hearing at the moment.

"Are you telling me off right now, Darvin Noble? You can't be serious, right?" There was a hint of disbelief in her voice but he had gone bored and tired of her, he was dead serious.

"He was discarding her after the years they had been through together as sex partners.

"Yes, I am telling you off. Don't ever show your face in front of me again." The blonde woman was deeply hurt and humiliated by his words but there was nothing she could do about it. She stormed out from the room and Darvin groaned as soon as he was alone.

He did not know what came over him but since the day he met that strange woman at the restaurant he could not seem to get her out of his mind. He could still vividly remember everything about her, from her soft, glamorous face to her curves, her hair and above all, her intoxicating scent that left a trail in his mind.

It was not good. He tried to distract himself with plenty of things. His works, friends, hobbies and other women, but whenever he was alone or in the companies of those women, she returned back to him, as if she was haunting him. He did not know what he was supposed to do. The woman whose he had only ever met once was driving him on the edge of madness.

Of course, like any other high profile individual, he had his own set of team which he could use to find her. But it has been nearly a week and they still could not properly find her based on his description alone. They had been sending different profiles of random women who looked similar to her, but they were not her.

"Just who are you and what have you done to me?" He breathed as he walked to his whiskey shelf and grabbed a bottle of pure malt. Pouring it on the whiskey glass and drank it all on one shot. Such a waste of fine beverage others might say, but he did not care.

Darvin was not a man who would normally be driven by his impulse. Impulsivity could not allow him to survive and thrive in the business world. He was a calculative man, who always had his brain working, quite cunning and clever in his own ways.

It was stupid of him to feel that way. It barely made any sense. He knew it. Deep down he knew he was acting silly, like a foolish teenager who had a crush on a girl for the first time. But the other side of him, that tiny part of his heart and mind was so curious and eager to find her.

Sex with other women suddenly felt disgusting, he did not know why. Perhaps she had put a spell on him. It was the only reason he could come up with. But Darvin did not believe in magic though he heard of it before. So how?

As he pondered on his own strange emotion, suddenly his phone rang. He took a quick glance at the name and it was from his private investigator.

With a speed of lighting, he grabbed it and asked him right off the bat if he had found any information on her. The investigator tried to calm his down a bit.

"First of all, I need to confirm if the woman is actually her, I have sent you a picture on your other phone. Maybe you can confirm her identity to me." Darvin quickly grabbed his other phone and opened his messaging app to see her picture there.

"Yes, this is the woman I saw. Have you found any information of her?" He asked with a tiny hint of desperation.

"Yes, Mr. Noble. I have gathered complete information on her. For security reason I won't be sending the file over to your email. I'm an old-fashioned man, you see. Maybe we can meet tomorrow and I'll hand over her folder to you. Does that sound good?" 

At this point Dravis did not really care about the technical stuff because it was not work related so he just agreed to it and arranged a time for them to meet the next day.

Once the call was over, he took a look at the woman's picture he sent earlier and it was a simple clip of her smiling while wearing a simple yet formal dress. Once he got to look at her up close like that, he realized she looked slightly more beautiful than what he remembered. Although her presence was much better in person, she seemed more friendly and approachable in picture.

Without thinking much of anything else. He decided to save her picture on his phone and kept it as his little secret. Yes, it was probably not the most appropriate thing one could do, but he did not care.

He left the whiskey glass empty on the table for his house-servant to clean up later as he headed to his bedroom. He was tired and all he wanted was some rest. After brushing his teeth and everything else, he laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. 

He had no intention of thinking of anyone, he was trying to picture a beautiful scenery. Places he had traveled to and planned on travelling to in the future.

Suddenly, her face reappeared and he saw her running on the beach with the same smiling face he saw earlier on the picture. It was brief, but he swiftly opened up his eyes and patted his own cheeks.

"Come on, Darvin Noble, you are better than this. You aren't this kind of man. Don't get yourself carried away by that stranger. You don't even know her yet. She could be a psychopath for God's sake." He tried to bring himself back to reality, but still, he could not stop thinking about her.