Chapter 6

The door was finally open, revealing a large sized room with only a man inside of it. The man was seated in the middle with a warm, excited smile on his face.

"At last, we finally meet." He spoke with his deep, husky voice. She saw him for the first time, her secret admirer. He had a tan skin and honey colored eyes with dark brown hair. What made him different from the other men she had meet was the fact that he had two streaks of white hair on the side which seemed to be completely natural.

He rose from his seat and suddenly knelt in front of her. The stranger took her hand and kissed the back of it out of nowhere, which made her blush a bit because it was an unexpected and sudden gesture.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Svanski." He rose and faced her. He was pretty tall, at least 6'0" so it was quite a contrast to her 5'2" frame. In front of him, she almost appeared like a little child. Fortunately, the heels she wore was quite tall so it did not seem so awkward.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kilian Harrington. You may know me as your secret admirer. I hope you don't mind my way of meeting you but I wanted to be different from the other men you've known." He spoke those words without ever letting go of her hand. Even though he seemed to be mature, calm and composed, she could have sworn she saw his cheeks turned a shade redder.

"My name is Alena Svanski. You may call me Alena." She replied back.

"That'd be great, you can also call me Kilian." The entire time, he never stopped smiling. It made her wonder if he was just a naturally friendly person or if he's only like that because of her. She looked behind him and saw a variety of drinks and foods waiting for them on the table.

"Ah, forgive my rudeness. Please, have a seat. I don't know what sort of dish you might like so I ordered several types. There are also some drinks for us. Again, I don't know what you're feeling tonight so I just ordered several bottles." He spoke calmly. Alena took a glance at the food and smiled as she took a seat on the couch.

"You know I don't take meals which have been prepared in advance. If you don't mind, can I have the menu?" She asked. He was slightly stunned by her remark but then nodded approvingly.

"As I thought, you're a prudent woman. Then, I'll have the menu delivered here and you can buy whatever you want. It will be my treat."

"Hm, you speak like you know a lot about me, Kilian." She read the menu and ordered the meal and drink she wanted before waiting for his reply. Once she was settled, he sighed and took a sip of his own drink.

"I know everything must seem so strange to you right now and honestly I don't think it's odd if you do not trust me yet. However, I am one of your biggest fan. I love your work, it was intriguing to see a woman create such thrilling masterpiece. I wondered what kind of person you are and I began to do my research on you.

Turns out you are much more interesting than what's written on your book. I knew eventually I want to meet you in person and I'm so happy I finally have the chance to do it. I hope you don't mind my mysterious method of inviting you here." He stated before pouring a drink for her.

"It's fine. I had my doubts at first and everyone kept telling me to not go since it's suspicious. I didn't know why, my intuition is telling me to be here, so here I am." She took a sip of the drink and closed her eyes a little, savoring the taste of it.

"I'm glad you think that way, to tell you the truth, I wish to know you better. If it doesn't bother you, can we explore Monaco together tomorrow?" He offered.

"Well, you invited me here for four days and three nights, I'm sure I wouldn't just remain in my hotel's suite the entire time, would I?" She asked back which fascinated him. She wanted him to figure out the answer by himself. Yes, even after only meeting her for a few minutes, he realized he made the right choice.

They started eating together and had some light talks, he explained to her how he found out about her work at the same time and she also figured out that he is a jeweler and businessman.

Kilian Harrington was the second generation of a British private jewelers family and he often worked for luxury brands all around the world, but beside working for others, he had also established his own fine jewelry line. It was still in its early stage, but it had promising future.

It was not all though, he kept on bragging and laid out all of his asset for her. Like a male peacock who spread its tails to the female. He seemed so proud of the things he had achieved.

Apparently, beside being a jeweler, he is also an investor in several fashion and high tech companies. He was born financially savvy and loved exploring in different business ventures, he almost became a venture capitalist but he did not think the name befitted him as he wished to be seen more as an artist instead of a businessman.

As they arrived at the end of their conversation, he decided to end their first meeting with a little gift. He pulled out a box from a suitcase he brought and revealed a box of watch.

"This watch is something I made myself. I have never dwelled into the world of watch making in the past but when I did, I had you in mind. I tried to picture what you like and something that would match your personality. There's only one watch like this in the world and I want it to be yours." He handed it over to her and she took a good look at it.

At first glance it might seem like a simple leather band watch but if you looked closer, it's actually adorned with tiny diamonds inside. She knew it was genuine diamond since she studied the art of gemstones and mines in the past for her story. The cost of the watch must easily exceed ten thousand dollars in retail.

"Thank you, it's beautiful." She thanked him and he smiled.

"If you don't mind, may I place it around your wrist?" He asked. She gave him a nod of approval and he placed the watch around her wrist. It fitted her perfectly, as if it was made just for her. She liked how it looked on her, it was not too catchy or flashy which suited her taste better. He was pleased by her reaction.

"I had a great time today, I will have one of my chauffeur drive you back to your hotel and you don't need to worry about transport while you're here because I will accommodate everything." He promised.

"Then, until we meet again, my lovely lady."