ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi! Wildberry here, and I just wanted to say a few things;

First of all, thank you to everyone who requested and asked for this story to continue, that means a lot. Having people want more of my first fanfic on Wattpad is truly a high I never want to get rid of. You guys are the best!

I posted the OC Description for this ff only like two weeks ago, so I haven't had much time to write the first chapter of the story. But don't worry it is coming, you just have to be patient with me. I also started school last week so that's also been a bump in the road for this story. Again, patience is key, and I promise it will be worth it since I have SO many ideas for this story.

I will give you this though; the first chapter will be called "The Box"

I'm also trying to keep the chapters a fair amount, meaning that each room will only have like a 2 chapter maximum SO FAR. This isn't set in stone though.

When the chapters do get posted please please please please PLEASE give me advice as to what I could do to better my writing in the future, it really helps me improve as an ff author. This doesn't mean I'll use all the advice, but I will definitely read it.

I definitely will only be able to get the chapters for the first movie out right now since the second movie is only in theaters. I don't think that will be too much of a problem since by the time this ff is done, the second movie will be available for CD and DVD. This is just a precautionary heads up if it isn't though.

Just to give a heads up to people who were confused on this; April will be replacing Amanda since that's where she fit best in the story. I'm sorry if Amanda's someone's favorite character, I just couldn't figure out a way to do it else without changing the six people narrative set up in the movie. I also know that's going to get complicated in the second movie, but I'll figure it out. Don't worry.

If you didn't know, all of the character's traumatic stories match with a room. Amanda's is the oven room, Jason's is the ice room, Zoey's is the upside-down room, Danny's is the poison gas room, Ben's is the drug room, and Mike's is the collapsing room. Therefore, April only fit with the oven room without changing any of the others rooms. That's why I chose to switch out Amanda for April. Don't worry though, Amanda might make a comeback.

I also have a few oneshots of Ben and April planned in between like ER 1 and 2, and ER 2 and 3. So be prepared for that.

Also a little side info; I drew the cover art :)

Again, thank you so much, please be patient with me, give me advice, and that should be it!

With Love,

wildberry