Chapter 2

Hey guys so I'll be adding a character, Ara. She's imaginative and she's not related to the characters in this story.

Eun-Jung pressed the number and waited for the person at the other end to receive whilst walking towards her destination.

"Hello?" The familiar voice rang through her ears.

"Hey, it's me. Are you free for the rest of the day." Eun-Jung asked shifting the weight of her school bag from one shoulder to the other.

"Yeah. I don't have any plans. Why?" Curiosity was evident in his voice.

"Can I come over at your place?" Eun-Jung bit her lips anxiously.

"Of course." With that she ended the call.

A few minutes later she  found herself infront of a familiar grayish-black coloured house. Though it wasn't really different from any of the other houses surrounding it. It still stood out the most with its unique design.

Eun-Jung rang the doorbell and waited patiently for the door to open

Eun-Jung rang the doorbell and waited patiently for the door to open. She heard rustling from the other side before the door opened revealing the one and only, Choi Soobin.

Before Soobin could utter a greeting, Eun-Jung wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Shocked and worried his arms snaked around Eun-Jung holding her protectively. Eun-Jung rarely behaved in such a way which only caused uneasiness to settle within the pit of Soobin's stomach.

"Eun, what happened?" He asked leading Eun-Jung inside, with the said girl still clinging to his side.

The familiar homy interior caused a sense of relief and safety to settle within Eun-Jung. The Choi's place was like a second home for Eun-Jung. Soobin's parents worked late shifts so they were never really bothered whenever Eun-Jung were over. Soobin's sister, Ara had used to babysit her too whenever, Eun-Jung's mother was busy. The Choi's had always been close with Eun-Jung's little family.

The pair made their way to the lounge. Eun-Jung sat on the couch making herself comfy.

"Eun-Jung?" Soobin started not sure how to voice his worry. Eun-Jung shifted in her place before heaving out a sigh.

Perhaps it won't be bad if at least someone knows about this, Eun-Jung thought.

"Let's watch a movie and I'll tell you what's going on." Eun-Jung finally stated, and she did, once they had watched a couple of movies.

Soobin attempted to speak up in hopes of comforting Eun-Jung at the end of her rant but Eun-Jung didn't give him a chance assuring him that she was fine and just needed to clear her head whilst spending time with her best friend.

Soobin nodded and a mischievous smile spread across his lips.

"Since you're here it's Pay back time, Eun-Jung. You cheated in class today." Soobin crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.