1 ¥ Hes back

Katsuki POV

I shoot awake to yet another nightmare
I look at the clock and it's 5:00am
"Fuck"
"Why do I keep having this nightmare" *sighs*

For the past few weeks I keep seeing my childhood best friend die in my hands after I finally find him

I get out of bed not willing to go back to bed and decide to go on a run. I put on my hoodie and head out.
I come back 1 hour later and go straight to the shower. The hot water instantly relaxes my now tense muscles and I sigh thinking again about my best friend.

I walk out the shower hair dripping wet and walk to my phone turning on some music. I walk to the kitchen and start making breakfast humming to my playlist.

After I eat and put on my clothes ready to walk out for another long day.

Walking to school seems like a shorter walk then normal as I'm the first in my class. I sit in my seat as the so called 'Baku squad' makes there way into the classroom.

I roll my eyes ready for the loud morning greeting that last until the class starts.

"MORNING BAKUBRO" Eijiro yells from the door as he jogs to me.
I look up saying Goodmorning back and look over at Mina who is gossiping with some of the other people in the classroom.

When Mina finishes her conversation she runs over to me excited saying she has tea to spill.
I look at her curious as she's basically shaking from excitement.

"WERE GETTING A NEW STUDENT AND SUPPOSEDLY HES SUPER HOT!!" Mina squeals

I cock my eyebrow at her and say "By who's standards?"
"We will just have to see for ourselves" Denki says
I nod in agreement as the teacher walks in right on que looking tired as usual.

"As most of you have heard we have a new student joining us today. Please come on in"
The door opens and all I could do was stare trying not to burst into tears as I stare at the figure in front of me.

"Good morning. My name is Izuku Midoriya and I hope we all get along" with a big smile plastered across his face staring directly at me.

I put my head down at the sound of his voice and start crying.

I hear footsteps stop next to me and look up tears still spilling out my eyes.

He opens his arms inviting me for a hug and I immediately take the offer gripping his shirt like he would dissolve any minute.

///////

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. This is my first book so go easy on me!

Izuku POV will be in the next chapter!