4 ¥ What The Hell?!

Welcome back!!
////

Katsuki PoV

I wake up to quiet knocking on my door. I slowly open my eyes to see it's still dark out. I look over at the clock and low and behold it's 3:00am. Now who the hell is dumb enough to wake me up during this time?! I stomp to the door and get ready to yell only to be faced with those sparkling green eyes.

"Hey..can we talk" he's says to me.
I look at him and just move to the side to tired to argue.

Once he's in I close and lock the door and sit on my bed. I finally look up and see him standing awkwardly in the middle of my room. I giggle and tell him to come sit next to me. He walks over and sighs looking at his lap.

"I feel like I been lying to you and it's eating me up inside"
"W-what are you talking about...what's wrong?"
"I know you want to know where I was and the phone calls but I don't want to put you in danger. Honestly I'm scared you'll hate me"
"I could never hate you. I love you"

"Even if I did something bad?"
"What did you do?"
"I.."

BAM!
"Urg...FUCK"
"KAT LAY ON THE GROUND"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IZUKU!?"
"Just wait a little for me please baby. I promise I'll come back"
"Where the fuck are you going?!"
"Just trust me."

"I love you" he says as he jumps from my balcony.
All the shouting and what sounds like gun shots come to a halt. I jump up to look over the balcony and see heroes swarming the area but no izuku. I turn and run in the common room to see everyone standing around talking about what was going on.

I walk over to the door and open it to see aizawa running over. I stand there and wait so I can ask him what the hell is going on. He comes in and tells everyone to shut up. We all go quiet and listen to him talk.

"There were a group of people that infiltrated the U.A security by using a students I.D card. We are investigating to figure out who this group was and what they wanted. Thankfully no one was hurt. We will have you all leave the dorms as we do not know if they will come back. Hurry and pack. Parents have already been called."

I sigh and turn to the stairs going to my floor and going back into my dorm. I sit on the bed and start balling. I can't help but be worried. What am I supposed to do. How can I sit here and pack while Izu could be in trouble. I don't even know what's going on!

I take a deep breath start packing my clothes and essentials. I finish within 45 mins and call my mom.

"Hello"
"Hey mom. Are you on your way?"
"No I'm out of town. Your going to have to make it home on your own brat"
"Ok"

I sigh and get ready to head out.

This is going to be a long walk.

/////
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm going to do a character explanation chapter after this cuz my version of the characters are very different from the original.
Also thanks for 1k views and 30 votes!!
It means a lot.

Side note: please continue commenting when you want a update because I will forget!