5 ¥ He's Mine

Katsuki PoV

I finally make it out the gates of U.A after sneaking by Aizawa and start the 30 minute walk to my house. I can't even run or use my quirk cuz I have all my shit with me.

All I can do is keep going but my mind is racing anyway so I need this fresh air. I'm so fucking confused. One minute we're having a heart to heart and the next he's jumping out my window to the background of gunshots.

Is he even okay?! If I call will he answer?? I'm freaking out and don't have anyone to help me.

I finally look up and see that I'm about to walk past my house. I go up to my porch and unlock the door but as I'm walking in I hear a camera shutter go off and a car drive away. After tonight's events I have the rights to be paranoid so I immediately lock all the doors and windows just to make sure.

I make myself some spicy curry because I'm fucking starving and watch T.V. all night till I passed out.

Izuku PoV

I was so close. I almost told him. FUCK. 
They know about him now. They might hurt him. FUCK.

I'm running to one of my bases while calling my right hand man to have everything ready for full out war. I need to do this as quick as possible to make sure he can be safe. I finally make it to my base and everyone is on position waiting for me. My right hand man comes up to me and gives me my tactical suit and all my weapons so I can be ready.

We all head out in cars to the midnight gang. My biggest rival. When we finally get there people are everywhere. They immediately start shooting trying to stop us from coming in but we already knew they would do that. We drove right through there front door. Literally. Once we're in I hop out and head straight for Ivanny the head and see him sitting at his desk like nothing is wrong.

I aim my gun at his head but all he does is smirk. This pissed me the fuck off so I yell, "The fuck you smirking for?!"
"Hahaha. Just look"

Ivanny turns his screen around and my blood runs cold. It's a picture is Kat going in his house. How did he find him so fast?!
"YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH HIM" I say with venom laced in my voice.

He just laughs and smirked. "No promises".
I shot him straight through the head and ran right to Kat.

////
Sorry for the rushed ending lost train of thought