Chapter-15: Bipolar and Tripolar

Raj and Neyonika already leave to their room....

Cabir: Guys we were talking about trip so and now we have new member with us so Vihaan you will also come with us tomorrow....

Vihaan: Sure....

Manik: I told I can't come so u guys carry on....

Alya: kya yrr manik you always do this....

Mukti: Please na bhai don't be a spoil sport...

Manik: muku I have a meeting....

Cabir: okk then Tomorrow we will go....

Nandini: aa guys I'm also not coming...

Abhi: yrr nandini now not you please....

Nandini: Abhi Manik will be alone in home so please understand....

Cabir: Say directly that u have to baby sit your hubby....

Manik: shut up cabir and Nandini you can go I will manage myself....

Mukti: yes bhabz please na please....

Vihaan: yes please Nandu I had come here to meet u and here u r it's not fair....

Nandini (sighed): okk I will come.....

Listening this all got happy except one soul ofcourse Manik....

Manik(thinking): Jaise he V B bola toh she said yes huhh. But what if there this V B try to get close to her. No no no.. I have to go yes. Do hell with this meeting.....

Manik: Guys I'm also coming....

Cabir: But sometimes ago you were though denying na....

Abhi: ya you said you have a meeting tomorrow....

Manik (irritatedly): but now I'm saying na I will come.....

Cabir (mumbered): bipolar....

Manik (scrutinizing gaze): What did you say??

Cabir: Umm..no.. nothing.....

Abhimanyu: but Cabir I clearly listened that you said bipolar to him....

Cabir widens his eyes and glare at abhi who smirked and looked at manik nervously who was glaring him. If glares can kill someone then cabir would dead million times....

Cabir: Manik don't listen this idiot. I was toh just telling dhruv about bipolar persons as he was asking me....

Dhruv(confused): Me?? When did I ask you cabir???

Cabir: Idiot here I am going to die. Been your friend it's better to have enemy....

All chuckled at his expense. Cabir look towards manik and find him looking at him like a hungry lion. Cabir gulp down the lump and manik start taking steps towards him. Seeing him coming cabir start running here and there.....

Both were running like Tom and Jerry. Cabir was hiding whoever comes in his ways....

Manik(shouting): Cabir stop today no one is going to save u from me....

Cabir: Please guys save me from this hulk....

All are laughing on them and enjoying this Tom and Jerry fight....

While running cabir comes behind Nandini and Nandini who was till now giggling before shut her mouth instantly seeing manik coming towards her giving glare to Cabir....

Cabir: Nandini please save me from ur hulk hubby....

Nandini is confuse as what to do. Manik comes infront of Nandini and stands their looking at them. That time only cabir ki dimag ki batti jali💡( Brain light on). Nandini is about to move in side seeing manik but before that Cabir pushed her towards manik which make manik stumble and he clutches Nandini's waist tightly.....

Manik look towards Nandini and finds her eyes close and she is clutching his shirt tightly in her hold. Nandini slowly opens her eyes after finding that she didn't fall on floor....

After opening eyes her eyes met with the dark brown eyes which are looking in her eyes with different emotions in them. They are lost in their world leaving the real world behind them. While all are looking at them with open wide mouth and wide eyes silently....

After 5 minutes waiting when they find that Manan are not going to break their eye lock. So all goes towards them and stands around them and shout loudly which breaks Manan's eye lock and they look around and find their friends looking at them with a smirk. They both get embarrassed....

Manik start looking here and there. Nandini looks downwards as her face turn red due to shyness....

Nandini: I..I.. I'll just come over looking for dinner....

Saying this she ran to kitchen in shyness. Mukti look towards manik...

Mukti: bhai you also want to go.....

Manik: ya..I..woh...

Mukti: may be to call someone....

Manik: yeah..I have to call....

He also runs to his room to hide from embarrassment. While all start laughing on them....

Dinning table,

All were eating their food when raj said gaining everyone's attention...

Raj: kids where we are going tomorrow....

Cabir: How about Mahabaleshwar??

Mukti: perfect...

Raj: so it's decided we will leave at 9 in the morning okk....

After completing their dinner FAB 3 with Navya and Abhi left to their home. Vihaan also left to Murty house in Mumbai as he is staying there for the time being....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope u all like the chapter....

Few words for Manik...

Few words for Nandini...

Few words for Manan moment...

Few words for Cabir...

I KNOW U GUYS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH SHORT UPDATE BUT NOWADAYS I'M VERY BUSY WITH STUDY AND OTHER PERSONAL WORK SO COULDN'T GET TIME TO WRITE....

Do comments and votes....

Inline comments are love....

Target:- 115 votes and 55 comments....

Thank u 🙂🙂

Love,
Kiara ❤️❤️