Chapter-21: First hug

Hey guys,

I know it's more than 1 month I had update and I'm sorry for that  but I'm very disappointed with you all as the target on last chapter still not completed. I'm talking about comments they are not even half of the target. Votes are more than target and I'm just updating for those only who comment regularly. If you are not liking anything then you can say that. Again I'm clearly saying that you guys can comment anything if it's negative or positive. Getting negative will not make me sad or angry instead it will help me to write more better.
************************************
It has been a week they all came back from the trip. And all got back to their work from the next week only. Also there was no change in Manan's life. After their encounter in hotel make the situation more awkward. And talking about Vihaan then he had already left the day after coming back to Mumbai and to be change manijk bid bye to him with a hug and taking a promise from him to come soon and stay with them in MM.

Now coming back to present, it was a normal day for everyone. Day passed like always.

At night,
Malhotra Mansion,

After completing dinner all left to their room except Nandini who was still waiting for manik as he didn't came back. Now it was 12:30 and there was no sign of manik. Nandini was calling him continuously but he wasn't picking up. And the weather outside just worsen her worry. She was getting worried and more over frustrated as he was not picking up her calls.

At last she thought to call cabir hoping him to be with him.

Cabir: Hello

Nandini(worried): hello cabir, is manik with you???

Cabir: No, he is not with me. Didn't he came???

Nandini: no he didn't and I was calling him continuously but he is not picking up my call. Did he tell something about going somewhere else???

Cabir: No he didn't inform me anything and you don't worry I'll call him and also at office may be he is still there or may be with dhruv....

Nandini: I already called at office and watchman said he had already left from there at 10:30 but he is still not there and this weather also making me worried....

Cabir: Nandini you relax I call him and if he didn't came in another 15min just tell me okk...

Cutting his call Nandini kept trying calling manik walking from one side to another. Now it's 1 am and Nandini's worries cross it's all limits. So she decided to ask raj maybe he know about manik's whereabouts. Hoping to get some information about manik she made her way towards Ranika's room (Raj and neyonika)

Gathering herself Nandini knock on the door. While on the other hand ranika woke up listening to knock and frown thinking as who will be at this time but nevertheless neyonika got up from bed and open the door to see Nandini standing there tensed.

Neyonika: Nandini you at this time. Is everything okk???

Raj (shout from inside): Who is there neyonika???

Listening him neyonika told him that Nandini is there who also got worried as what must happen so he also came at the door.

Raj: What happen nandini???

Nandini: Dad, was there any meeting at night???

Raj: No, why? What happen???

Neyonika: Manik is not home???

Nandini nodded in no to them to which they all got worried as the weather outside is also not good.

Neyonika: Did you asked FAB 5???