How we met

You have heard Happy Ever After and it has a happy ending but Happy Never After may/may not have a Happy ending.

_______________________________________

It's already third year of university and this girl, Rui en still doesn't have friends, as I say she still is a loner.  Third year, they normally change classes and Rui en was late for uni on the first day...haizzzz. After 1 hour later, she rushed to the class and opened the door wide. It was embarrassing but a guy caught that cute, Darryl.

Darryl's POV:

This girl looks like a newbie, wait is she??? She looks kinda cute though. Adorably cute I mean.

---------------------------------------------------------

There was an empty seat beside Darryl and Rui en has no choice but to seat beside him.

"Hey, I'm Darryl",he said.

There was no response from Rui en as she was shy as it was the first time a guy actually talked to her. She just nod.

Of course there is always a very popular guy in every uni. And this guy's name is Joshua. He dated many girls but never found the right one for him. But the moment Rui en stepped to the class, he felt as if he found the right person. During lunch, Rui en didn't go to buy food but everyone went except Joshua.

"Hey, Rui en? Is it? You not going for lunch?", Joshua asked.

"No thank you", she replied.

Joshua has never take the first step to talk to someone but this was the first time he actually took the first step to talk to a girl. He was literally every girl's dream boy. Joshua was accompanying her while she was just sitting there akwardly.

Lunch finished, Everyone came to class and Darryl came with a sandwich in his hands as he knew that Rui en didn't go for lunch.

"Here you go", he said.

"Thank you", she replied.

But somehow and something in her made Darryl fall in love with her.

Examination period came, it was time for everyone to write their exams. Joshua he was the topper and never studies in class but maybe at home (u never know) and Darryl is a average scorer who just passes all the subjects. But Rui en on the other hand just sucks to the max that the teacher has no hope for her. When the results came as usual Darryl passed and Joshua was the top scorer and Rui en failed. The teacher, Mr Park decides to partner up Joshua and Rui en and told him to teach her. Joshua was happy about it and was excited for coming classes with him. But on the other hand, Darryl wasn't very happy about it. Joshua is kinda his rival in a way. Darryl like Rui en a lot but Rui en doesn't know that. And Joshua too like her. So now it's her choice to choose one guy.

Everyone finished their classes about 2pm but Rui en has remedial with Joshua. So they were left alone in the class. (Horrifying right? I know) Joshua got up and sat beside her seat which was actually Darryl's seat. Rui en was shy and nervous because she don't know where to start. He told her to take her math book and start to do some basic sums together. She felt as if they were attached together in a way but still she doesn't want to feel that way. Joshua on the other hand, just want to get closer with her.

Whenever she gets the question wrong, he doesn't scold her but teaches her the question many times as possible. That is what Rui en liked him about. But without her knowing, she started to have feelings for Joshua. After 2 hours later ,Rui en suddenly dozed off on the table and slept. Joshua saw that cute and secretly took a pic of it and took his jacket and put it on her. He was thinking she was asleep but she wasn't. She was just trying not to freak out and blushed like crazy. Little do they know, that the Darryl was outside the class looking at them being lovey dovey but he has this hope that she won't like him. (But he was wrong) He just has this hope that Rui en will be his one day.