AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone! A big thank you to everyone who continues to support this story. You have no idea how much it means to me that people enjoy reading it and are bookmarking it, even months after finishing the story.

Just a quick authors note, looking back at this book, I realized it was NOT my best writing. I am currently working on a small rewrite on AO3. There will not be any major plot changes, definitely a scene here and there.

BUT I will keep this book up, it will just be labeled differently. Once I finish rewriting it and touching it up, I will upload it as an entirely new story (with the same title) along with a BONUS CHAPTER.

The Bonus Chapter does take place after (SPOILER ALERT) Luz and Alexis break up and Amity and Luz get together.
I wanted it to be a bit more Alexis centered to focus on her character development since a lot of people noticed her character begin to redeem herself. The reason I did that is because she was a concept design for Amity and I wanted to show that she could be redeemed and is capable of being a good person, even after the social pressure that was put on her as a child that made her seem a specific way. When really she was just someone who needed a push in the right direction.

Anyways, to recap;
1) New Book, Same Title (one will be labeled rewrite, other will be original)
2) Will be published on AO3 then Wattpad
3) Bonus Chapter will be published once book is done being revised
And
4) A big thank you again :D