Copyright

Hey guysssssss
I'm Anisa,So this is my first book and you will not regret reading it🥰let's get goingggggggggg🤪

Muhammad Abu Abbas popular known as Prince Moha is the only son of the king of Kano...He is 31years old and the CEO of Prince AA service limited...

Moha is so handsome,in the case that some people call him The Handsome prince..
He's married to 25 years old princess fadeela

His mother is the second wife of the king her name is  fulani Halimatu she is also a princess from Gombe.Muhammad is the first born of Fulani Halimatu and the second born to the king after his sister Habiba who was born by the first queen (Fulani Saadatu).

The king first daughter is Habiba she's married to the minister of finance and have two kid Adnan and yusra.

The Third born daughter is Shahida she'5month younger than Muhammad also married to the prince of katsina and has one child called Nawal.

The forth born is Khadija(Fulani Halimatu's daughter) The fifth born is Asmau (Fulani saadatu's daughter.They are 24 years old years and not yet married.The last born is ummu salma she's eighteen years old.

Princess fadeela ,The only female daughter of the king of durbi.she's a spoilt brat and very disrespectful the only thing fareeda want is more power and wealth.

Fadeela has been crushing on Muhammad since before setting her eyes on him as his story is all over Nigeria and the fact that he's a prince also....

luckily they met at the university of Florida where Fadeela was doing her first degree while Yarima was doing his masters then....So they started dating,they are married for 5 years

The beginning starts....
Don't forget to Vote
Share and comment