Chapter Six

Yarima and Zarah headed to Maldives...It was a very long trip thank god they do transits....They arrived Maldives around 2pm the next day..

They head to The St.Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort Hotel...It is a very luxury hotel in Maldives...A suite was booked for them for their honeymoon as the hotel workers brought their luggage to there Royal suite

Zarah loved the suite..They both prayed as they entered the room,Zarah was so uncomfortable about sharing a room with Muhammad...She was so exhausted so she needed a shower...

She took her cloth and entered the bathroom,She came out already changed into a peach and brown floral gown...Yarima was not In the room when she came out..

She walked to the balcony,And sat down on one of the two chairs that is kept on the balcony..because she's obsessed with the view...

Let's go have lunch"Muhammad Said standing behind..."Zarah nodded and Wrap up her viel..
They ordered Lunch and sat down to eat eventhou Zarah was uncomfortable....

He left to somewhere while Zarah go back to the suite to sleep,She used key for the room And climbed the bed to sleep

Yarima was tired of staying indoor so he walked out...And he can't be staying with Zarah because he found her very annoying..

He saw so many missed calls from Fadila,He knew she must have heard about his marriage so he didn't bother to picked to avoid her silly dramas..

He get back to the room only to find it locked...He knocked..Zarah quickly woke up to open the door for him...She was angry she cut her off from sleep,She closed the door because of him...what if he did something to her and also she wants to sleep comfortably

She opened the door pouting with a sleepy face...He brought out his laptop to check as she was busy staring at him....He is so handsome tho"Zarah thought
Lower your gaze mumu before he noticed"She Said in her mind....

Yarima was looking at her through his medicated glass...He looked up quickly
What's the matter"
Nothing"Zarah Said coldly

Why were you staring at me"He asked looking at her through his glasses
I was not staring at you"She Said pouting

Pecks of marrying a baby"He hissed,,Zarah heard him and was so Mad of what he said...But she'll teach him a lesson..

In the Night,Zarah wanted to change into her nighties but all of them were not decent,The're were all lingeries ...Zarah feels like crying she knew Hidaya must be behind it..

How could she sleep with all these in the presence of that man"She thought..
And she really have to changed into something...An idea came to her so she quickly carried her long praying hijab and put it on....

Yarima was on the bed when she came out,She decide to use the couch since he's using the Bes...Yarima was watching all she was doing from the Hijab part and All...

He laughed silently,She lay down to sleep but she wasn't sleeping...She was so scared of Sleeping In a same room with him..and she's uncomfortable sleeping on the couch also..

Yarima close his laptop and Switch up the light...Zarah quickly removed the hijab because she was waiting for that...She closed her body with the duvet and sleep off immediately..But for unknown reason Yarima couldn't sleep

He was Thinking of how he could lived with Zarah as a wife,Would he be able to treat her equally with Fadila..He remember Fadila must be worried about him so he intends to call her tomorrow...

The sound of Zarah falling down brought him back to his world...As he switch on her saw Zarah laying down on the floor..

She must have fell down,,He felt bad of sleeping the bed leaving her on the couch..He don't have any choice but to carry her to the bed...

She removed her duvet slowly...What he saw made him gasped..."Fatabarakallahu Ahsanul Khaliqin"He murmured

He saw her dressed into a red Lingerie that shows half of her body...He never thought She is possessed like this...He looked at her cleavage that was widely opened...He stare at her fair fresh legs...

He felt something round his body...as if she has a magnet that was calling him to her...this girl is more sexier than Fadila"He thought

He looked away  because if he keeps on looking at her anything can happen...Because he's already turn on by just the bare look of this...Thank God She's asleep I could have done something Disgracing"He thought

He went ahead to switch up the light because if he keeps on looking at her,Anything can happen...He picked her up slowly...He felt some sort of electricity all over his body due to the body contact they had..

The kept her on the bed quickly covering up her body...He manage to lay down on the couch she slept on at first...But his desire wasn't allowing him to sleep...He regret looking at her in the first place..

He woke her up to pray subh..She was suprised to see her on the bed..Does that mean he kept her here on the bed...She felt so embarrassed because of the Dress she was wearing..Her legs couldn't carry her because she was so shy...

Yarima was smiling at her childishness,She covers herself with the duvet more as she stood up to Carry her hijab on....She put it on and Headed to perform ablution..

She came back and met Yarima praying...He carried the prayer mat she came with to pray also...When Yarima finished prayering he carried his Quran to read,,Because he has getting use to reading Quran after subh

Zarah was listening to his melodious Husky voice...She admitted he's a good reciter..She couldn't stand up from her prayer mat as she listen to his recitation....

Yarima was backing her so he wasn't aware she's there,,,He finished reading around 7am as it's already bright...He turned and saw Zarah sleeping on her prayer Mat...

He wondered why she slept off,,,He can't picked her now because you have no idea how he suffered yesterday night...The young lady is trying to freak him out..

Comment
Vote
Share