Part 7

"continuation of previous part...."
********Ignore typos********

Ishaani and ishaan's head massage was completed. Ishaani went near ahaan and didn't spoke anything just standing there with a puppy face....ahaan understood that she wants his embrace...

he took her in his embrace and asked(asked curiously)-"why don't you guys speak...agar kuch chiye hota hai to bola karo.. hamesha apna puppy face kyun bana lete ho!?"

Ishaani-"hame mala ata hai paleshan kalne mein aapko 🤪"(both Ishaan and ishaani Sutter a bit)
Ahaan-"accha bohot maza ata hai...you both are growing notorious day by day!"he started cuddling her and she was loughing her heart out.
Ishki-"hainn...kya rious..."
Ahaan-"notorious matlab mastikhor"
Ishki-"to mastikhor bolne mein kunsa aapko tax lag raha tha...apne sath sath mere baccho ko bhi angrez bana do"
Ahaan said in his husky voice-"sirf tumhare bacche"
He was slowy moving towards her but kartik said-" bhai  control sab yahi hai 🌝ye sab room mein jaa ke karna🤪🤭"
Ahaan-"shut up Kartik"
Kartik-"vese bahi aaj yakeen ho gaya ye aapke hi bacche hai aap apne denial mein kuch nahi bolte the aur ye enjoyment mein😂"
Ahaan-"tu chup karta hai yaa Yashasvi ko batun!"
Kartik-"kya bhai aap bhi...aap kam the jo ab Yashasvi se bhi daat khilvana chahte ho!!"
Ahaan-"she scolds you 🤭"
Kartik-"nahi bhai esa khuch nahi hai 😅"(actually she does 🤭🤪)

All were loughing at their conversation 🤣🤣

It was time for ishqaan to go to their respective office.
          As I said there were many changes during this four year... Ishki managed both her office and family really well. Because of her hard work she became owner of her own company. She is also now a well known business woman. But her nature is still the same....

They reached their respective office. They worked whole day they work and now it was time for them to leave.

At night

Ahaan came to pick up ishki.
They both were going through the same route they always go but due to traffic they have to take another route. This was empty route whole road was empty it was very dark only ishqaan were there all alnoe.

Their cars stopped by a sudden jerk. They got to know that it is damaged, they called the mechanic but he said it will take him 1 hour to reach there. Their home was just 20 minutes away so they decided to walk by and reach home.

While walking...

Ishki-"avm raat mein akele pati patni kuch aur.......par mujhe to itna unromantic pati mila hai 😞"
Ahaan came near her and said on her ears in his husky voice-"unromantic haan.."(with a smirk)

She felt chills through all her body because of his husky voice. He hugged her and started tickling her. She started laughing and running from him to tease him... He also started running behind her to catch her. All the road was filled with ishqaan's laughter and love...

All of a sudden it started raining....
Ahaan caught ishki and hugged her tightly. water droplets started coming on them...

They both ran towards the shade of the tree near them...
Ishki-"itni acchi barish ho rahi hai chaliye avm"
Ahaan-"nahi ishki tumhe thund lag jayegi"
Ishki-"kuch nahi hoga!"
After saying this she went to centre of the road in the water...

Main Barish Ki Boli
Samjhta Nahi Tha
Hawayo Se Main Yu
Ulajhta Nahi Tha
Hai Seene Mein Dil Bhi
Kaha Thi Mujhe Ye Khabar

She pulled avm with her. They both got drenched in water. They were looking at each other intensely. She hugged him because she was feeling cold. He hugged her back. She started feeling warmth of him....

Kahin Pe Ho Raate
Kahin Pe Sawere
Awargi Hi Rahi Saath Mere
Thehar Jaa, Thehar Jaa
Ye Kehti Hai Teri Najar

In the whole road they both were alone together....he started leaning towards and kissed her neck. This gave chills to her down the spine.
They both were really close they can even feel each other breathing.

Kya Hal Ho Gaya Hai Ye Mera
Aankhe Meri Har Jagah
Dhundhe Tujhe Bewajah
Yeh Main Hu Ya Koyi Aur Hai
Meri Tarah

He again kissed her on the other side of her neck. She turned to other direction but he started coming towards her and they started dancing or you can say romancing 🙈 like this in the rain

Kaise Huya, Kaise Huya
Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya
Kaise Hua, Kaise Huya
Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya.....

To be continued....
Precap-"Ishki's dream to come true"
To know more stay tuned 😉

DO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS 💖💖