Part 8

Continuation of previous part...
"If not read previous parts please read it first..."
********Ignore typos********

Ishqaan were lost in each other. Water droplets over them, cold breeze and just them all alone, it was one of the most memorable moments of them✨.

All of a sudden they realised that they both were in the road not at their house and it was raining heavily... They both loughed out hard that what they were doing on the empty road 🤭.

The house was near so they decided to walk by and go... Their hands were Entangled with each other showing their love, care and affection. It was a blissful moment a empty road , raining heavily and just you and your love 🍃.

They reached home...

Kartik opened the door and saw that ishqaan were all drenched in water.
Kartik-"kya horhea hai bhai, aap aur bhabhi dono itne bhig kese gaye !?"
Ahaan told him everything (except thier romance 😁 🙈🌝)
Kartik-"bhai mujhe Aisa kyon lag raha hai ki vahan pe kuchh Aur bhi hua..🌝"
Ahaan-"shut up Kartik aur hame andar ane de hum already bhige hue hai"
Kartik-"mene kab roka aao andar..."
ISHQAAN went inside. Ishaan and ishaani came running and hugged ahaan and ishki.
Ishaan-"mumma , papa aap log itte late kyun hue🥺"
Ishaani-"ham apko mich kar rahe the🥺" (mich=miss)
Ishqaan-"vo car kharab hogayi thi isiliye..."
Ahaan -"hame hug mat karo we both are wet you both will catch cold"
Ishaan and ishaani-"hmm🥺"
(🥺=puppy face)
**********************

At ishqaan's room...

They freshened up and had thier dinner. At thier room they both were sitting in bed and we're feeling cold.
Ishki-"avm mujhe tandhi lag rahi hai"
Ahaan-"mene pehle hi mana kiya tah lekin tum....🤦🏻"
Ishki-"haan ,haan bas....maan liya meri vajah se hua hai lekin ab ye chodiye aur kuch kijiye"
Ahaan-"aao mere pass"
Ishki-"main aapko thandi dur karne ke liye kaha! aap to kuchh aur hi karne ke liye ready hai..."
Ahaan-"ishki tum hamesha galat samajh jaati ho!mere paas aane ka matlab hai come near me we both will get inside blanket. ab blanket bhi ek hi Hai so you have no other option!"
Ishki-"haan aa rahi hoon jab dekho tab dhos patti chalate rehte hai 😒"

They both were inside one blanket. This started feeling warmth of blanket  as well as each others body. They were cuddling inside the blanket. Their heads met with each other... There nose met and all cold was gone away.

All of a sudden ishaani and Ishaan came shouting mumma,papa.... They entered inside the room. And saw that ishqaan were inside were blanket.
Ishaan-"mumma muche bhi andar aana hai uchke"
(muche=mujhe, uchke=uske)
Ishaani-"papa muche bhi thanji lag rahi hai...mein bhi aaungi udhal"
(thanji= thandi, udhal=udhar)
Ishqaan looked at eachother and blushed. They both widened their hands so that kiddos can come inside the blanket. Babies went inside the blanket crawling.

It was a soulful moment a sweet,small little family cuddling and enjoying their alone time...✨🦋

Next day....

Ishki was very happy today because her dream came true. The dream of buying that old age home with her own money of her hardwork. At the moment she was at cloudnine that she fulfilled her dream.
       She was roaming around dancing in happiness. Ahaan was also very happy looking at her happiness. He was happy that she fulfilled her dream....
         Whole Malhotra family was enjoying victory. Victory of fulfilling her dream. This is a happy family enjoying every moment every small happiness....✨🤍🌻

To be continued...
Precap-"Ishaan and ishaani to go on a school trip"
To know more stay tuned 😉

DO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS 💖💖