Part 10

Continuation of previous part...
"If not read previous parts please read it first..."
********Ignore typos********

At school....
Ishki came at the school. She was looking gorgeous. Everyone was stunned by her look. There was a teacher named Sumit he was just looking at her continuously. And why don't they look at her because she was drop dead gorgeous. she had a sweet smile which was expressing gratitude and happiness. In the business world it is rare to see someone expressing emotions because they try to hide it from the world but she was different from others she was confident and beautiful.

Sumit Just can't Stop looking at her because her sweet smile didn't let him come to reality. He doesn't know that she is married because her mangalsutra was hidden in her top and her sindur was hidden in her side parted hair.

Ahaan was also there along with Ishaan and Ishaani.
Ishaan-"papa mummy kitni chundar lag lahi hai"(chundar=sundar,lahi= rahi)
Ishaani-"haan ekdam plinches jesi dikh lahi hai mumma"(plinches=princess)
Ahaan-"yaa she is looking gorgeous 😍"
Ishki saw ahaan and passes a sweet smile and so did ahaan.

Teacher-"we would like to heartily welcome all the parents and their children's to trip. You all might be thinking why are you taking this small little children's to an old age home for a trip, our motto is too make childrens aware of the reality of society at the tender age but with little fun and enjoyment😉. And I would like to thank Ms. Ishki Malhotra for cooperating with others and helping us for this trip. So without further delay let us go!"

At the old age home...
Everyone was enjoying trip. They all were having a lot of fun even all the elders forgot their worries and jelled up with small kiddos very well. While on the other hand our professor Sumit was just on ishki.

Sumit-"hii Ms. Ishki!"
Ishki-"hi"
Sumit -"I am professor Sumit"
He did handshake with her. Ahaan I was looking at this and he was getting jealous.
Ahaan to himself-"ye kon hai jo ishki se itna chipak raha hai "
Ishaani-"papa char mumma ke pass kyun hai aap jao na unke pass"(char=sir)
Ahaan-"hmmm"

Sumit was all day with he was not at all ready to leave her for even a fraction of second. He was very much attracted towards her. He didn't even wanted to waste single minute to ask ishki for relationship because he thinks that if it gets late it won't ever come back.
Sumit-"Ms. Ishki hame aapse kuch puchna hai"
Ishki-" mene kab aapke muh pe tape lagaya hai jo puchna hai pucho"
Sumit with lots of guts he asked-"do you like me"
Ishki-" bilkul ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai I obviously like bhaiya"
Sumit-"bhaiyaaaaaa!!!!😳😳"
Ishki-"haan bhaiya pure trip mein aapne meri kitni madad ki ek bhaiya ki tarah mujhe protect Kiya so I obviously like you"
Sumit to himself-"log friendzone hote hain main brozoned ho gaya😭😭"
After some time ahaan also came there.
Ahaan-"hi professor"
Sumit-"hi Mr Malhotra"
Sumit-"vaise aap yahan kaise"
Ahaan-"agar mein nahin rahunga to aur Kaun Hoga"
Sumit-"I didn't understood"
Ahaan-"main ishki ka husband Hun to mere alava aur kisko hona chahiye"
Sumit-"what husband!!"
Ahaan-"why are you so shocked professor"
Sumit-"umm...mmm.. nothing"
Sumit in his mind-"what the hell she is married! Vaise Sumit tujhe bhi suchna chahie agar itna handsome husband hoga to Tu brozone nahin to aur kya hoga🤧"
Ishaan and Ishani also came running to IshKi and hugged her.
Ishaani-"mumma aapko mich kar rahe the"(much= miss)
Ishaan-"yes Mumma"
Sumit-"Ishaan, Ishaani yah aapki mumma hai"
Ishaan and ishaani-"haan"
Sumit in his mind-"god!! Aapane  pledge liye kya mujhe heart attack Dene Ki pahle she is married then husband and her children's! Nahin matlab you really want to kill me! Fine it was my badluck 🙂"
Sumit-I got something important I will come later"
After saying this he went outside.

To be continued....
Precap-"ishqaan and kiddos enjoyable moment's"
To know more stay tuned 😉

DO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS 💖💖

Only I know how freaking frustrating today's story was because it got deleted three times and I have to rewrite the story three times 🤧 it was such a hectic task to write again and again 😑😭