24

| Bryce's pov |

I woke up to addison shaking me, she looked like she was in pain and she was crying then I realized oh shit her water broke?

Bryce - are you okay baby?

Addison - no my water broke bryce

Bryce - shit let's go baby I'll take your bags

I went and took our night stay bags then went over to addison who was crying in pain, I took her hand and slowly went downstairs. I helped her sit in the passenger seat, I opened the back door and put our bags in there. I rushed over to the drivers seat and started driving to the hospital, I held Addison's hand in mine making her calm down. It was 4 am I just hope everything goes well, we arrived at the hospital I we went to the front desk.

Lady - hi guys how can I help you?

Bryce - hey my girlfriend is in labor

Lady - oh what's the name?

Bryce - Addison Rae

Lady - y'all already have a room booked?

Bryce - yes we do please hurry up she's in pain

Lady - sorry sir I'll call the doctor

Then the lady made the call. I can't wait addison is in pain and it's taking so long, finally a doctor came and took her in a room.

Doctor - do you wanna come in or stay here?

Bryce - I'll come in

Doctor - alright then

We went in and addison was holding my hand.

Bryce - baby it's okay breathe

Addison - bryce I'm... scared

Bryce - hey don't be scared I am right here nothing is gonna happen

I kissed her forehead then the doctor checked her and Addison's pain my coming to down she was relaxing.

Doctor - now ur in 2 let's wait till 9

Addison - okay

Doctor - and just relax eat ice

Addison - will do

The doctor left and addison was eating ice, I was sitting next to her rubbing her stomach and kissing into it. After like 3 hours well it was 8 am addison had very strong contractions, the nurses and doctor came in and said she's ready to give birth. I was scared nervous I didn't want to get my babies hurt or my girlfriend I erased those off my mind and focused on addison, she was crying in happiness I smiled.

She pushed a couple of times then there was my baby girl first coming out, I felt tears in my eyes. My baby boy was next the nurse placed my babies in Addison's chest she was crying in happiness, I kissed her forehead and whispered. "You did it baby I'm so proud of you" she was admiring the twins.

Addison - she looks like u baby

Bryce - and he looks like u the eyes nose

Addison - yea thank you bryce

She kissed me, I was confused why thank you?

Bryce - why thank u?

Addison - for making me a mom

I smiled and kissed her cheek and kissed my babies forehead.

After 2 hours

| Addison's pov |

I feel like I am dreaming, my babies are here I am literally so happy right now it's just so amazing. My baby girl just looks like her dad and my baby boy looks like me but not much half of it was bryce they were so cute. The nurses took them both to run some tests and they passed them all and said the babies are healthy which I sighed in relief.

Doctor - do u have a name for ur baby girl?

I looked at Bryce and he answered it

Bryce - yes it's Annalise Bree Hall

Doctor - it's a beautiful name and what about ur baby boy?

Bryce - thank u for baby boy it's Atlas Louis Hall

Doctor - unique name thank you guys have a great rest of ur day and y'all can leave tomorrow morning

A & B - thank you so much

Doctor left I looked over at Bryce he was smiling I was so happy today August 4th 2019 at 8:30 am my baby girl was born and on 8:32 am my baby boy, this was like a dream wow..

(Yay I posted anyways tell me in the comments how's the story so far? love y'all)