28

August 4th
2020
8:00 am

| no ones pov |

Today is bryce and addison twins birthday, they both were happy that their babies are one even tho bryce is sad that his princess is growing so fast. Bryce woke up this morning and went in his daughters room, Anna was already awake she was playing with her toes when she heard her dad coming in she got up and started jumping.

Bryce - happy birthday my love

Bryce picked her up and spin her around and kissed her cheek, she hugged him tightly and kissed him in his lips his heart melted his daughter is his weakness he loved her.

Bryce - thank you baby I love you

Anna - wuv u

She smiled big and jumped in his arms, Bryce took her to the bathroom and brushed her tiny teeth. He undressed her and placed her in the bathtub, she played with her toys while he bathe her. After that he took her out and wrapped a towel around her, Bryce took his daughter to his room and placed her down in the bed on her back. He took some lotion and her diaper (she's just one y'all so she isn't potty trained yet) he applied lotion on her body then wore her diaper. He went to her closet and picked out a simple outfit for now then she'll wear a dress this evening for the small party.

^^ outfit and hair

^^ outfit and hair

She was very excited, Bryce placed her down and she ran to the stairs.

Bryce - baby be careful

Anna - okay

Bryce as usual held his hand out and she grabbed his finger and started walking downstairs. When they reached down everyone surprised her and sang her happy birthday and Anna was very happy she was shy so she hid her face into Bryce's chest.

Bryce - look baby say thank you

Anna - thank u

After an hour Anna was playing with Blake and josh in the backyard and Bryce was on the phone with addison.

On the call

Addison - you want me to come over?

Bryce - ya everything is ready

Addison - alright I will be there in an hour

Bryce - see u then

Addison - bye

They hung up and bryce goes to backyard and joins them. It's now 3 pm, Anna was sleeping for a hour now same with atlas yes addison came here to spend the day with her two kids, Bryce went upstairs to check on Anna and hear cryings from her room when he went in he saw her laying on the floor crying "how did she get down here?" Thought bryce. He immediately picked her up and rubbed her back comforting her.

Bryce - it's okay baby you wanna see mama

Anna - ya mama

Bryce took her downstairs and she was still crying softly when addison saw her crying she got up so fast and ran over to Bryce.

Addison - what happened?

Bryce - I don't know when I went to check in on her she was laying down on the floor

Addison - oh my god she probably tried climbing out and fell down

Bryce - oh shit

Addison - Bryce language

Bryce - sorry

Addison - hey come here baby

She took Anna in her arms and start to comfort her, while then bryce went up and saw atlas wide awake he smiled at him he went up to him and picked him up he kissed his head and took him downstairs.

Bryce - is she okay now?

Addison - yea she's fine now but she got a little bruise on her head

Bryce - wait what!

Bryce slowly ran towards Addison because he had his son in his arms, he knelt down in front of addison to take look at Anna.

Bryce - should we take her to the hospital?

Addison - Bryce it's not that serious it happens she's fine

Bryce - how is she fine? She has a bruise

Addison - I have a ice pack on her head she's gonna be fine don't worry and don't yell you have your son in your arms

Bryce - oh ya sorry about that but tell me if we have to go to the hospital

Addison - I promise you we won't

She held his hand and smiled at him making sure. Bryce then took atlas out in the backyard they had a little playground and he placed him on the swing and pushed him slowly.

Bryce - do you like it babe?

Atlas - fast fast

He smiled and pushed him a little fast but not too much, he was giggling so much made bryce so happy he loved seeing his kids happy even tho he sees his son not that often.

Addison then came outside with Anna holding her hands, Anna ran to bryce and he picked her up and kissed her cheek.

Bryce - how are you feeling princess?

Anna - good

It was now 5 pm which means it's time for them to start the birthday party, they changed their twins into their outfits and went out there were some friends and family.

Sheri - happy birthday to my babies

She said and kissed their heads, they all gave gifts to them and they cut the cake together as a family. This was Bryce's best day in his life his whole family was with him.

Addison - okay I think I am gonna head out

She said after all the people going out

Bryce - it's late stay the night

Addison - it's fine bryce I can go

Bryce - no just stay I don't think it's a good idea it's 11 and you think you'll be good come on you can sleep on the bed and I can sleep on the couch don't worry

Addison - no it's fine you can sleep on the bed I will stay

(Well well well does anyone want some spice in this? do I have to make a smut? Idk let's see)