ATEEZ San (Haphephobia)

Trigger Warning

There is mention of sexual assult in this fic but not really any actual details. As per usual, if this triggers you in anyway, I'd much rather you skip this fic then risk your well-being

Wooyoung's POV

Days off are the best, especially when I get to spend almost the whole day cuddled up with San, watching TV. We were both sitting on the couch with me lazily resting back against the couch as I was cuddled up to San's side, his hand running through my hair gently.

"Any idea when Jongsang are getting back from the gym," I asked.

"Probably not for another 2 hours. You know how those two get, they're far to competitive," he giggled.

"True. As long as they don't overwork themselves," I said with a sigh as I tightened my grip around his waist.

"You're awfully clingy today Woo. Everything ok," he asked softly.

"Yeah, I've just been really tired lately. Cuddling with someone always makes me feel better," I admitted.

"Then feel free to cuddle as much as you want," he told me, leaning down and placing a small kiss on my forehead.

"You really shouldn't have said that," I giggled. I placed my hand on his thigh to push myself up more but my hand slipped and I accidently fell forwards, my hand pushing into his crotch. I yelped in surprise and shot back, burying my face in my hands in embarrassment. I let out a small giggle before bursting into laughter, falling back against the couch as I laughed hysterically. As embarrassing and traumatised as I would be, had it been anyone else that I accidentally did that two. It was San and he wouldn't care anyway, we'll probably giggle about it later.

"I'm so sorry Sannie," I giggled as I pulled my head out of my hands and looked over at him. He didn't reply which confused me so I quickly leant forwards and looked over at San, confused and shocked to see that his whole body was stiff and his face was pale, eyes wide.

"Sannie? You good," I asked gently as I placed my hand on his shoulder softly. I immediately retracted my hand and my heart dropped as he started sobbing and flinched away from me. He moved away until he was backed into the corner of the couch, curling in on himself as he tucked his knees up to his chest. His eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily, his entire body shaking as he sobbed. I was frozen in shock, not knowing what to do. We were just laughing, we were having fun and cuddling. I don't know what happened, he was fine. I took a deep breath to calm myself down, recognizing that he was having a panic attack and knowing that I needed to find away to calm him down. I quickly grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

"San, Sannie can you hear me. It's Wooyoung," I said gently, not going any closer. He panicked when I touched him which means I probably shouldn't do that again. I tried to think of what could've triggered his panic attack and then it hit me and my stomach dropped as I thought of the possibilities that it could stem from. I shook my head quickly to stop my thoughts and decided, definitely no touching until I figure out what's wrong.

"Sannie, Sannie aegi. It's ok, you're alright aegi, you're fine." My words didn't seem to make much of a difference as he didn't seem to recognize my voice and was still sobbing but there wasn't anything else that I could do so I continued to talk, hoping that it might eventually help.

"Sannie, I know you're probably scared right now or something but it's ok, you're safe. It's Wooyoung here and nothing is going to happen to you ok, you're safe. I promise you," I said gently. We were on either ends of the couch and he still wasn't replying or reacting but I noticed him starting to inch over. I thought I was seeing things but sure enough, he lowered his hands and crawled over towards me. I was slightly worried he wasn't conscious of what he was doing and I still didn't want to risk hurting him by touching him so I opened my arms wide, inviting him to hug me if he wanted but making sure my hands weren't near him. He crawls all the way over to me and cuddled up to my side, his arms encircling my waist. I held my breath, praying that he wouldn't panic more but I was surprised when he seemed to relax slightly.