Seventeen Chan (Angrophobia)

Chan's POV

I woke up with and yawned, sitting up to stretch and looking around the room. Vernon was just slipping his shirt on as he turned to look at me.

"Get up and hurry up," he told me roughly before leaving. Huh, what was that about? He isn't usually so rude in the mornings, plus we don't even have a schedule until later today. Maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I quickly got up and got changed before going downstairs.

"Hey Hyung," I said, smiling as I walked over to Mingyu who was in the kitchen.

"Everyone's already eaten, you can make your breakfast yourself," Mingyu said before walking away, not even saying hi.

"Oh, ok," I said quietly. I was confused why both Vernon and Mingyu were acting cold towards me but I guess maybe they both woke up badly. I quickly ate my breakfast and went to the loungeroom where Wonwoo, Vernon, Seungkwan and Seokmin were watching some TV.

"What're are we watching," I asked quickly as I went to sit down.

"Something you aren't. Go away, I don't want you here right now," Wonwoo practically growled, looking at me with cold eyes. Wait, what?

"W-What," I asked in confusion.

"I'm pretty sure he said he doesn't want you here, which we don't so get out," Seokmin said. I was frozen in shock and it felt like I'd been stabbed in the heart. What did I do?

"O-Ok," I said, forcing a smile as my eyes teared up slightly. I don't understand why they're being so mean to me. I quickly walked towards Sungcheol's room. He'll be able to help me feel better. I knocked gently and heard a come in so I opened the door and slipped inside. The minute Sungcheol saw me, his eyes hardened and I paused, fiddling nervously with the end of my shirt.

"Um, hey Hyung," I said quietly. I was unsure what to say, given the fact he also seemed mad at me.

"You should go practice, give the other's time to cool off unless you want to be yelled at," he said icily. His gaze was sharp and I curled in on myself slightly.

"R-Right, t-thanks Hyung," I mumbled before turning and booking it out of the room quickly. I ran to the front door and quickly slipped on a mask and some shoes before rushing out of the dorm. I decided it would be best to just walk to the studio rather than to get Manager-nim to pick me up to drive me. Once I got there, I decided against saying hello to Woozi given how everyone was angry at me for some reason. I went into the studio and turned the music on, prepared to dance away my worries.

~~~~~

I spent two hours dancing at the studio before I headed back to the dorm. I was kind of hoping that everyone will have calmed down by the time I got home because I can't stand that they're angry at me, especially because I have no idea what I could've done wrong. The last time I remember someone being that mad, did not end well...

"Hyungs I'm home," I called out as I walked inside. I received no reply, which confused me so I walked to the loungeroom. The only person who was there was Vernon sitting on his phone.

"Hyung, where is everyone," I asked him.

"They went out to do different things so I'm the only one home. That doesn't give you permission to bother me though," he replied, not even looking up from his phone. Vernon is one of my best friends, he'll tell me what's going on right.

"Hey Vernie Hyung, what's up with everyone today," I asked sitting down next to him.

"I just said don't bother me," he said, gritting his teeth and looking over at me.