Secret admirer part 2

AUTHOR POV_

AUTHOR POV_

Its been few  weeks since  both of them were in relationship. Jisoo found out her handsome bear is so serious about her.

Its not bet at all. He is even ready to marry her after they get settled.

Coming to her life,  Jisoo started seeing colours, darkness is fading slowly.

Her love changed everything in her life. Taehyung even warned Jisoo's parents to not to torture her again. If he founds out, he is ready to file a case against them.

Jisoo started laughing whole heartedly. She is experiencing beautiful moments with her caring boyfriend.

Taehyung is taking her to dates,  movie nights,  carnivals everything. 

In single sentence, he  became her only cure in this world.

He  never judged at her weakness. He finds his baby bun more adorable when she is anxious.

But he started changing her cause his Jisoo should fight for herself.  Every time he may be not be available.

So Taehyung taught her how to reply back to bullies and fight against them.

He knows her every scar and he is treating them with so much love and adoration.

Jisoo is even working for her better life. After college, she is aiming to get good job in gaming company.

Earlier she never thought of  becoming  gaming designer. But with her supportive  boyfriend, she is able to reach everything.

It's afternoon time in college, Taehyung sat far opposite to Jisoo in canteen.

He is eating with pout

Reason, his baby bun is not allowing him to reveal about their relationship in  college.

Jisoo  is scared thinking  students will bully her even more when they know she is the reason her Tae is not accepting any proposal. 

So for this reason,  in college they will
be as strangers.

Everyday in parking lot , Taehyung picks her up. Then  they will go for dates and spend time with each other.