Officer's thief

AUTHOR POV_

Jisoo is a senior police officer in Seoul department.

She is very intelligent and hard working

Her team can catch any criminal with
in snap of seconds.

Recently with this computer hacking and other softwares, finding out thieves became more easy for them.

Jisoo's team held records for exposing out many criminals.

They can easily bring down anyone except one sharp minded criminal Kim Taehyung.

His face is unknown to everyone

His face is unknown to everyone. But his name is heard everywhere.

Taehyung is the most wanted criminal in entire Korea. He is so calculative and sharp minded.

His talent is to escape the place without leaving any damn clue.

He is not mafia leader or member. But does illegal things for bloody adrenaline rush and money.

He is involved in smuggling and other cases just to feel the thrill and earn dollars.

He is like mediator guy who does everything so smoothly.

It's bright monday, Jisoo and her team members immediately rushed to smuggling area.

They just now received a call from local public.

Bad luck, even this time Kim Taehyung escaped so smoothly without leaving any trace.

" Shit, how can he be so sharp ?"
Chanyeol, Jisoo's team member rubbed his temples in frustration.

"Exactly, he escaped within few seconds "
Other one mumbled out with wide eyes. They are kinda amused by Taehyung's nature.

"Guys, sometimes I feel like he is one of the member of our department.

Like damn, he can guess our arrival every time.

He is just unbelievable"
Other team expressed out while shaking his head.