My Dream come true finale

~Katsuki's pov~
AHHHHH~ YEA RIGHT THERE~ OHHH~ FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK~ AHAHAHHHHHHHH~

~No one's pov~
Izuku pounded into katsuki's ass making katsuki moan louder and louder. Izuku flipped katsuki onto his back and held his neck and pounded into kat's g-spot hard and fast until katsuki flipped them and started to bounce on izuku's dick making izuku moan and groan in pleasure. Izuku started to jerk off katsuki and katsuki moaned in pleasure.

~Katsuki's pov~
AHHHHHH~ OHHHHH~ FUCK~ YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE OF ME~ OHHH STARDUST~ I'M CUMMING~ PLZ~ AHHHHHH~

~No one's pov~
Izuku came inside of katsuki and katsuki came on both of their stomachs.

~Izuku's pov~
💚Izuku💚: warn me next time you decide to  do that
🧡Katsuki🧡:yea okay
💚Izuku💚: although i liked it you should do that more often
🧡Katsuki🧡: anytime

~No one's pov~
Izuku picked up katsuki bridal style and went to take a shower and both agreed that they were dating after they showered they got into bed and cuddled each other and a few minutes later they both fell asleep. They  woke up the next day and got a visit from sus amigos(their friends) and dkbk told everyone that they were dating. Sus amigos were excited to hear the good news and they all decided to go tho the beach to celebrate this momentous occasion after the returned they went to starbucks and then got some food and had a sleepover the day was fun and they all enjoyed it.

Hi y'all I'm so sorry I haven't finished the story yet it's because my fucking phone decided to go on vaca and log out of my account so i just found it back so umm yea love ya