Plz be gentle Pt.1

A/N

Hey guys A/N chan here sorry I haven't updated in SOOO long but
just to clarify yes I'm still alive I've just been busy with school and stuff but I'm back and I'll try to update more often

⚠️ Warning⚠️

-Hardcore smut
-Kinky shit like-
Masturbation, Chocking
Denied orgasm,
Begging,Praising, Spanking
Blow-job,vibrators
Fingering
Signs
" " (Talking)
' ' (Text)
( ) (Thinking)
{ } (Me butting in)
-Top Izuku
-Bottom Katsuki
-All katsuki's pov
-Adult/pro hero au
Anygays let us begin also I'm calling Katsuki (suki)

Suki's POV
I was laying in bed groaning as the light of the sun hit my face.
I sat up feel odd why you might ask because one side of the bed was cold and the other was warm. The side that I was laying on was warm and when I was fully awake I saw that my husband's side of the the bed was cold and empty. I frowned upon the sight and decided to get up and take a shower.
After my shower I walked out of the bathroom that was in our room and walked over to the giant walk-in closet and chose something to wear.
When i got into our closet i picked out something to wear i then found a white and pink cropped hoodie and a short plaid white skirt with pink lines all over it.
I grabbed them from my closet and closed the door I then went to my underwear drawer and looked for some panties to wear until i spotted a plain white bra and some sanrio cinnamon roll panties i grabbed those also and closed the drawer i then got changed and I also put on some thigh high socks just for comfort I then decided to tidy up the room after I was finished tidying up the place I got bored so I decided to just scroll through tiktok.

10 minutes later

I then heard a strange sound I paused the video I was watching and listened to try and figure out where the sound is coming from I then figured out that it was coming from my tummy then remembered that I hadn't eaten breakfast yet so I then went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself but smiled when I saw that zuzu left breakfast for me on the counter with a cute little note.
Yes yes my name is Katsuki Midoriya and yes my husband's name is Izuku Midoriya also hi guys yes I knew y'all were there you naughty devils.

⚠️ Emergency⚠️

{A/N Chan fourth wall is down I repeat fourth wall down go into lockdown mode}

Bck to the story
I ate breakfast and had a cup of coffee then went back upstairs to my room then layed back down again.

13:30 (1:30) p.m.

After a few minutes I started to miss izu so much I started to feel horny. Seeing as izu should be in his office around this time I decided to tease him. I strip off my hoodie and went to get a gag from our "toy box". I then went back to the bed and put the gag in my mouth I propped my phone up on the bed then sat in the "W" position with my hands behind me as if I was being cuffed by my dominant lover. After setting the time to 3seconds I took the photo and sent it to my lover. After a few minutes after sending the very scandalous pic to izu he replied with only one word 'More' with that I got even more horny and sent him three more pictures. Within seconds of sending the I got a voice memo for him. When I tapped the message I got turned on even more he was praising me tell me what he would do to me when he got home and how he would ravage me and abuse my body however he liked. After listening to the message I had the idea to send him a sex video so I then got up off the bed and went to get a dildo from the box I set it down on the bed and started recording the video I got some lube and massaged the 9 inch dildo but Izuku's dick was WAY bigger than the dildo after I finished lubing the dildo I lubed up my slutty hole stretching myself out to fit the dildo after fingering my self I lined the dildo up with my hole and started going down on the dildo. Once I was all the way down to the base I started bouncing up and down on the dildo all while moaning Izuku's name "AHHH~ DADDY~ GONNA CUM~GONNA CUM~GONNA CUM SO FUCKING HARD~ AHHH~ FUCK DADDY~LET ME CUM PLZ~LET ME CUM PLZ MHMM~ I was so lost in pleasure that I didn't realize that izu was standing at the door of our bedroom leaning against the door frame all while listening to me I realized he was there when he said"Cum then you fucking whore" in a demanding tone of voice I stopped bouncing and looked to see izu standing at the door of our room. I then asked him what he was doing home and he said "I told them I felt sick and was gonna come home and my oh my what a sight I came home too I'm gonna have so much fun."

916 words
Not including these
Hope you enjoyed 🥀