Plz be gentle PT.2

'I'm gonna have so much fun'
That's all he said to me before he started walking towards me discarding his dress shirt on the floor all while kicking his shoes to one side of the room not giving two fucks where they went. Once he got to the bed he said in with a wicked grin on his face.

"You missed daddy's cock that much that you went out of your way to rile me up" I looked down at his pants to see that he was rock hard I moaned at seeing his hard cock twitch in his pants then my mind started to wonder all over the place thinking about how he would have his way with my body and ravage me to his satisfaction he then spoke waking me from my trance like state.

"Since you decided to be such a slutty little bitch i'll gonna punishment you so that you won't be able to fucking walk".
He then took my phone to stopped the recording and he then threw my phone away "hey what the fuck why did you throw my phone away?!" i screamed at him but then I immediately regretted it all because of the look the he was giving me his head hung low and his eyes glowed a mesmerizing green with little hints of red and a devious smirk to top it all off.

"So first you decided to get me all horny and now ur screaming at me about your phone?!". I flinched when he emphasized the word phone but oddly enough I could feel slick running down my thighs it felt so warm that I moaned.

Timeskip<( ̄︶ ̄)>

I was laying down on the bed with a collar and leash around my neck a gag in my mouth and my arms handcuffed to the head board. He sat on the chair that was by the entrance to our room and watched me splayed out on the bed with a vibrator in my ass positioned directly at my g-spot I wanted to cum so bad that it started to hurt but the dickhead put a sounding plug in my cock so I can't cum I had to just lie there and take it and the fucked up thing about it was that it turned me on even more than it should've.

About an hour later he got up from his spot at the door and sat at the edge of our shared bed I thought that he was gonna let me cum but he did something else that caught me way off guard he layed down beside me and shoved his fingers in me and started moving the vibrator in and out of my hole.

My eyes widened and I let out the loudest moan if I didn't have a gag on I know that the neighbors would have heard me he turned the vibrator off and toke the gag out my mouth and threw them to one side of the room and got off the bed and started taking his clothes off. When he took his boxers off his cock stood proud and I whined at seeing my master's cock.

He got back on the bed and situated himself between my legs and without warning slammed into me I screamed out in pleasure and arched of the bed at the feeling of my master's cock inside of me it felt amazing he was hitting my prostate dead on and I was practically screaming my lungs out.