Chapter 2: bad news

"Where are the Berkians. If they don't come soon, they will miss why I called you all here." Chief Mogadon of the Meathead tribe asked
"Don't worry about it. My brother has a habit of getting into little problems like this. He'll be here soon" Dagur, Chief of the Berserker tribe answered.
"Broth-" Before Mogadon could answer, he was cut off my Heather, who simply just looked at him and said "Don't ask"
"Is it true what they say? The chief of Berk trained a night fury, defeated a dragon bigger than a mountain and lost his foot, as well as defeating Drago Bludvist and Grimmel?" Asked Chief Bertha
"I heard it was the whole half of his body"
"And that he defeated a whole dragon army with nothing but a hatchling?"
"Don't forget how he popped a dragon's head when he was only a baby"
"No, you are mistaken. That is his father, Stoick the Vast"
"HEY!"
shouted Dagur, successfully ending all the talking and making everyone look at him.
"I am sure whatever question you have will be answered when they get here. But only after this meeting is over with"
He was met by surprised and shocked eyes, never before any tribe had seen Dagur be so political before.
"What? Did I say something wrong?" Dagur asked, raising an eyebrow at the other chieftains' looks.
However, before anyone could answer him, the doors were suddenly thrown open.
"Sorry. We're late!"
Making everyone look at the door in surprised before their shock was doubled when seeing the Berkian chief.
"Brother!" Dagur shouted at the top of his lungs, causing whoever was near him to cover their ears.
"This is him?! No way it can be"
Chief Mogadon silenced his son with a glare before looking back towards the Berkians.
"Chieftan Hiccup Haddock. A pleasure finally having you in"
At that, Hiccup rubbed the back of his head sheepishly "Yeah, sorry about being late."
"Well"
Dagur said, causing attention to be drawn to him "Since they are here now, what do you say we start the meeting?"
Causing everyone to nod their head. After Rose said hi and hugged her cousins and everyone was seated. Mogadon started talking.
"I assume that most of us here are familiar with a threat called the warlords?"
At the word 'warlords', almost everyone growled and formed their hands into fists so hard making their knuckles go white.
"I have gathered you all here, especially you Chieftan Hiccup, cause there were some warlords ships spotted sailing in the Archipelago."
At the new information, everyone's eyes widened. Warlords were never good news to any tribe, dragon friendly or not, they are bad news to all.
"But what are they doing so far out of their territory?" Chief Bertha asked.
"Whatever reason they are here for, it can't be good" Rain said before looking at Donar, noticing his glare.
"I say we take them on!" Dagur exclaimed as he stood up from his chair causing some Chieftains to cheer and follow his lead.
"Yeah! Every tribe at one point or another had bad history with the Warlords. I say we attack them before they attack us!" Bertha said as she too stood up from her place.
"If they are here, then they are here for a reason. And whatever it is, it is not good. Some of them were spotted sailing towards Auction Island. And may I remind you who rules there?" Mogadon growled in a low voice as everyone's eyes widen.
"Nikora Stormheart" Donar growled, making almost everyone shiver. Stormheart was a woman with no mercy. She will do whatever she sets her mind at even if she has to kill every living being that crosses her path. She is one of the dangerous threats in the Archipelago. No one really knows how she got here or why. One day she just showed up on her tempest with controlled wild dragons.
Every Chief in the room turned their gaze towards the Berkains. Berk was the one tribe that crossed paths with Stormheart the most.
Valka had a thoughtful look on her face. One would say she was thinking, but only the people of Berk knew only the Haddock family got this look when they are about to do something, usually, crazy.
"Were there any other news about the Warlords?" Hiccup asked as he looked towards Mogadon.
LINEBREAK
After Discussing the Warlord threat and the possible possibilities of why they are going to Stormheart, every chief sailed back to their islands.
When Hiccup and everyone else with him got back, they were all tired, from both the news that were brought to them and the long journey.
One thing went through their heads since the meeting
This is really bad news

Hey guys, chapter 2 is out! i try mt best to update both stories so, easy with me XD