𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

"It's raining hard outside, huh." Kira mumbles to herself as she stood under the shade of her school. Everyone had left already since she had so much work to do after school, not knowing that it would rain so much that day.

"Seriously, what would you do with out me." An arm drapes around her shoulder. The familiar feeling of warmth and comfort comes rushing back to her.

"Yoomi~ What're you still doing here? It's past 6!" She asks curiously as he took at his umbrella and they both started walking. 

"Well you clearly have no umbrella, and your house is 5 train stations away. So I already got my sister to let you borrow some of her clothes and called your mom. You're staying with me tonight." He explains as he pulls her to the side to avoid her stepping on the puddles

"Aw~ You care so much!" Kira teases as she pinches his cheek.

"Oi, stop it." Sakusa scrunches his nose in irritation. They both had arrived at the Sakusa's Residence. Though Kira has been here all the time, knowing that she's going to stay the night got her all tingly. 

"Kira-chan! Oh how much I've missed you!" Kiyoomi's sister greets her as she pulls Kira into a bear hug.

"Kanami! I missed you so much~ You have to bring me to one of your business trips!" Kira suggests playfully.

"You bet! Now come on let's get you settled in." She says while Kiyoomi brought Kira upstairs to shower.

After a while, Kiyoomi and Kira sat together in the living room. All cuddled up with Kira in between Kiyoomi's legs and his arms wrapped around her waist like a seat belt. Next to them was Komori and Kanami.

"Oh! I also saw Bokuto today, I was on my way to get the documents from my former professor and saw him with Kuroo. They sure are one hell of a group, ay?" Kanami laughs. 

"You know, Bokuto-san started training for volleyball again. He's just that dedicated." Komori says as he secretly takes a photo of Kiyoomi and Kira, both had fallen asleep in each others arms. 

"Seriously, Whenever Kiyoomi's with her. Gosh I've never seen him so happy before. They're literally meant to be." Kanami says as she stands to wake up Kiyoomi.

"Yooms, Wake up. You both should go sleep in your bed instead of the couch. Tried it once, not worth it." Kanami suggested.

"Sure, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Kiyoomi says as he carries Kira all the way to his bed room, shutting the door with his foot. 

He places her on the bed and crawls to the other side of the bed. 

"Good night, Princess." He then turns off his lamp and gives a small peck on her lips then brings her closer to his chest.

Kira wakes up to the warm light that radiated from her window. She feels a bit of shuffling beside her and arms tighten on her waist. She looks back to see the sleeping face of her handsome boyfriend.

She then realizes that they both were naked under the sheets. 

"Huh, You missed me that much?" Kira jokes to herself and plays with his dark curly hair. She reaches over to retrieve her phone which was under Sakusa's phone. Kira chuckles to herself as she missed this feeling, with someone next to her, two times the stuff on her bedside table, another toothbrush on her small cup that held her toothbrush as well. 

"Let's see what they've got to say about our little reunion yesterday, Hm?" She says to the sleeping man next to her who did not budge and slept soundly. 

Well known vogue model, Akaashi Kira and Japan's National Volleyball Player, Sakusa Kiyoomi seen at Incheon airport after the arrival of the Japan's National Volleyball team who have come to have an exciting match with Korea's National Volleyball team. 

A week ago, Sakusa Kiyoomi had stated that he was indeed dating Akaashi Kira. Many fans had reacted so positively at his statement as many had wanted them to become an item ever since their debut. 

Said by Sakusa himself "Kira and I have been together since high school. It's only now that we've been seen together in public due to our busy schedules". It is now known that both of them had gone to the same school and had dated since then, yet there are no photos found of them together. 

Today Akaashi Kira had just finished her last session at Korea's vogue headquarters, After three long months, she will be transferred back to japan where she had originally wanted to stay in for this shoot. Now that she's being transferred back, Will we be able to see more action of the Sakusa Kiyoomi and Akaashi Kira relationship? 

"Hm, What are you doing up so early?" Sakusa asks with a deep husky voice. Kira then places a peck on his lips to where he smiled at.

"I'm just enjoying my boyfriends presence before he goes and whoops korea's asses." Kira says playfully.

"C'mere." Sakusa pulls her closer. She drops her phone aside and snuggles into his embrace.

"The internet is going wide, Omi~" Kira laughs into his chest.

"Well, what more when they realize that we live together." Sakusa mumbles into her head. They both stay like this for awhile until Kira looks up to Sakusa with a huge smile.

"Good morning, Darling!" She looks at him with a hint of playfulness in her eyes. Sakusa then brings himself up and pins Kira down to the best. Being fully aware that they are both naked. 

"Good morning, Princess." He greets back as he leans in for a hungry kiss. Then leading to something quite active in the morning.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾End of Chapter '𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬'☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙