𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Sounds of Volleyballs hitting the floor floods the gymnasium as the Volleyball Players from Itachiyama practices hard for their upcoming match, Interhigh Tournament. 

"Mine!" Komori calls out as he runs to save the ball gracefully in such an accurate form. 

"Sakusa!" Iizuna yells as he sets the ball for Sakusa who spikes it, scoring the final point for his team.

"That was great, get a lot of rest and I'll see you all tomorrow morning." Coach announces and takes his leave, leaving the rest of the players to change back into their uniforms. 

Sakusa was the last to leave the gymnasium as he was chosen to lock up that day. He heads out and locks the entrance, stuffs the key into his pocket and walks towards the gate where a girl stood. 

"A-ah! Sakusa-san. Are you headed home now?" She asks with hope in her eyes.

"Yes, I am. Why are you still here, Akaashi-san?" He questions as he checks his watch. 6:40PM. He widens his eyes and looks back at the girl who was blushing intensely. 

"I- I was uhm, Waiting for you." Kira stutters. She reaches into her back and pulls out a box. 

"Happy birthday, Sakusa-kun!" She exclaims as she stretches her arms to show the present she had gotten him. Sakusa turns red and looks away from the blush he was slightly developing, Oh how lucky he felt to be wearing a mask at that time.

"T-thank you... Why'd you get me a present? I haven't gotten you anything for your birthday last year." Sakusa asks and takes hold of the delicate blue box. He scans it at first, 

'Huh, seems pretty clean to me' he thinks to himself'

"Well, Uhm. I like you a lot, Sakusa-kun! And I just wanted to give you this as a sign of my affection towards you." She says while putting her hands on her face to cover the blush that was spreading across her face. 

Sakusa took a moment to process what she had just said. Akaashi Kira, The setter in the girls team, likes him? 

He composes himself and takes a step closer to Kira. He holds the box with one hand and uses his other to remove Kira's hands away from her face.

"I like you too, a lot actually. This must be the best birthday I've ever had." Sakusa confesses as he pulls her into his chest for a warm hug. 

"Oh thank goodness! I was going to run away if you said other wise." Kira says while she wraps her arms around him. 

"D-does that mean we're an item now?" She asks with sparkles in her eyes.

"Mhm, Just you and me and nothing less." He says as he buries his nose into her hair, taking in the scent of her hair. 

A pair of arms find themselves sliding around Kira's waist as she cooks breakfast.

"Do you prefer sunny side or just mixed?" She asks as she places a chaste peck on the cheek of the man behind her.

"Hmm, Sunny side." He mumbles while he places kisses all over her shoulder and neck. 

"Geez, Someones clingy this morning." Kira says as she places the bacon and eggs on a plate, turning around to face her lovely boyfriend who had just woken up a few minutes ago.