𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"One of the top 3 aces, Sakusa kiyoomi from Itachiyama Institute. You have now past semi-finals,  How do you feel about your win today?" The interviewer asks the Volleyball player.

"I'm feelings pretty confident as I have my teammates along side with me. Together we work very well as a team, So we will be heading on to finals with our best play." Sakusa calmly answers. From a distance he could see his girlfriend surrounded by her friends who were gushing about how good their school played, Kira just laughing along.

"Why do you guys have to keep it a secret again?" Komori questions beside him after noticing Sakusa's stare towards the girl who was now leaving with her friend group to find a seat for the next set of games with other schools.

"Because if we didn't, we wouldn't be together till now. Just imagine how everyone would react." Sakusa says nonchalantly as he slowly walks away to get ready to go back to the hotel.

The sound of a notification was heard from Sakusa's phone. He pulls it out to see who had texted him.

The Girlfriend

You did great today!

Get a lot of rest and I'll see you tomorrow

for finals~ Good luck, Bubs

I love you <3

The Boyfriend

Mhm, Will do.

Thanks for coming

I really appreciate it Princess

I love you too.

The Girlfriend

<3

"Japan Men's National Volleyball outside hitter, Sakusa Kiyoomi and The well know Vogue Model, Akaashi Kira!" The interviewer welcomes as the couple comes in and sit next to each other in front of the Woman.

"Thank you for having us here, Aeji." Sakusa greets as he reaches to his side and hands Kira a blanket to cover her lap. The crowd aw's at the two.

"Aw, would you look at that. What a gentleman. Am I right, Akaashi?" Aeji teases Kira.

"Indeed he is a gentleman. Thought he would cut the act after a year in our relationship but it turns out that he really is just a gentleman at heart." Kira says as she nudges Sakusa who covered his cheeks with one hand to hide the blush.

"Speaking of your relationship, tell us all about it! Ever since Sakusa had made an unexpected confession on your guys relationship, fans have been going wild! When did you guys start dating?" Aeji gestures Sakusa to answer.

"We started dating around our second year of high school, It was my birthday and Kira had waited for me to finish practice. Then she had given me a box that had contained some new knee pads and a framed photo of us. She had confessed after giving me the gift and thats how we got together." He explained as Kira looked at one of the camera's and winked in a playful manner.

"Wow! Didn't really expect Kira to be a romantic, guess you can never really know how someone is until your know them personally! Tell me Akaashi, what made you guys keep your relationship a secret?" Aeji looks at Kira and hands her the mic.

"Ah, well. Both of us were quite well known at that time in school, we really didn't want to make a big deal on our relationship and thought it would be fun if we kept it to ourselves and friends. Ever since then we've kept it a secret as we got even more exposed to the world." She answers as she gestures to the crowd.

"Really thought this through, huh?" Aeji looks at Sakusa who waved off her playful gaze.

"But enough of the textbook questions, what fans really want to know is how your relationship really looks like! Today we have Japan Men's National Volleyball setter, Miya Atsumu on set!" She exclaims as Atsumu walks in with a huge smile, waving to the crowd which went crazy loud. He settles himself next to Kira who gave give a nice hug.

"Miya Atsumu! Bet you have some juicy videos and photos of these two before they've gone officially public, huh?" Aeji says with a huge smile.

"Oh you bet I do! I've been waiting for this moment ever since they both got very popular." Atsumu gushes with a playful smirk towards Sakusa.

"Alright then, Is everybody ready?" Aeji asks the crowd.

Everyone had shouted a clear 'YES' to Aeji's question which made Kira shy and hid her face on Sakusa's shoulder. All of a sudden the crowd gets louder, along with the sound of camera shutters.

"Seems we got the model flustered!" Aeji teases as Kira sat up to compose herself. Atsumu had already connected his phone to the projector and showed a video.

"Shh! Shoyo! Look." Atsumu whispered as he was the one who was recording.

"What? Oh-" Hinata stops himself as soon as he saw the couple. The couple was on a beanbag, cuddling each other with Kira on top of Sakusa. Atsumu stands and walks closer to get a close shot of them together.

"They seriously have a way on making people feel so single." Bokuto says in the background. 

Once again the crowd aw's at the video.

"Ah~ So they're the cuddly type of couple!" Aeji exclaims, giving them a playful gaze.

"Oh please! Who isn't at this point." Kira defends herself as she waves her hand in a flustered manner.

"This is my funniest video I've got of them." Atsumu says then plays the next video.

"Atsumu, why're you filming me?" Kira questions as soon as she saw Atsumu walking up to her with his phone and sets it on her mirror. She shrugged it away and continued doing her make up.

"Oh, what're you doing here 'tsumu?" Sakusa comes into her makeup room with some iced coffee in his hands.

"Is it wrong to visit my teammates lover aka my best friend?" Atsumu snaps at him playfully. Sakusa ignores him and places a cup for Kira next to her and sips the other one for himself.

"Yoomi, can you hand me my phone? It's there on the couch." She points to the couch beside her.

"Oh sure- AGRGHIH" Sakusa shouts in disgust and runs back to where Kira sat.

"WHAT WHAT?" Kira panics as she stands in a rush.

"I- KILL IT!" Sakusa yells while he pushes Kira closer to the dreaded being that had pulled Sakusa out of his calm demeanor.

"GEEZ WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOU- AHGHHHHHH NO WAIT YOU KILL IT- YOU'RE THE MAN!" She screams as both of them pushes each other to kill it. Hands flying everywhere in panic. A hysterical laugh was heard from the other side of the room.

"MIYA ATSUMU DON'T JUST STAND AND RECORD THERE- KILL IT"

"YEAH WHAT HE SAID" Both of them run to the guy who was enjoying the show.

"Guys- AHKAJDHAJDA ITS A PRANK" Atsumu laughs out. The couple looks at him in disgust.

"Lets beat him up." Kira says with a glare.

"Mhm." Sakusa agrees.

"I- Guys- It was a prank. Please PLEASE DON'T- AH NOT THE FACE-"

"AHAHAHA, I'm loving this so far!" Aeji says in delight while Sakusa and Kira looks at Atsumu with fire in their eyes.

"That's it folks! Akaashi Kira and Sakusa Kiyoomi, Everyone!" Aeji exclaims as the couple stands up and waves at everyone else.

"Maybe, I like us going public." Sakusa quietly tells Kira who was still smiling and waving to the crowd.

"Well I did suggest us doing this like 2 years ago." Kira bitterly smiles. Sakusa only chuckles and pulls her closer by the waist and smiles at the fans.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾End of Chapter '𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬'☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙