Chap. 15 Long time no see...Siko

Arthur POV

"Lu run!" The little girl said to the boy. They were running farther in in the woods while holding each other's hands.

"Siko I'm tired."

"Ok we can stop let's hide here under this tree." Y/n and the little boy were hiding under a tree as they heard the mans whistling and footsteps getting closer.

"Come out princess! I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm only here to take the prince! Hand him over and I'll spare you!"

Little did they know that the man was standing behind them as they were hiding. "Gotcha!" He said as he grabbed the boy.

"Nooo! Please don't take him!" You screamed as you were pulling the mans arm. He got angry and pulled out a gun pointing at the little boy.

"If you don't let go then I'll shoot him!" You stopped as fear took over you and tears started to run down your checks.

The man pushed you to the ground and tried to grab the little boy who was resisting and calling for your help as he was also crying.

"Siko! Siko help me!" The little boy called after you. Without even you realizing what you were doing, you got up and bite the mans arm really hard that he started to bleed.

"Aaaa! You crazy bitch!" He hit your head with the gun making you fall back to the ground. You could feel something dripping from the side of your head and the vision started to blur but you could still see the man and the little boy.

"Now you made a really bad mistake Y/n. And bad kids get punished. I guess I don't have a choice than to do this." He said and pointed the gun to the boy.

You were laying on the ground with blood and couldn't do anything. You tried to talk but only a low voice could be heard from you. "P-please don't hurt hi..."

PANG!

Y/n POV

"Noooooo!!" I woke up with in this unfamiliar bedroom and sweat was all over my body. My eyes were drown in tears. I started to panic as I didn't even know where I was. Where am I? Where is Jimin? Did I get kidnapped?!

The door suddenly opened and two women walked in in maid outfit. They had a carriage with big plate that had a silver lock in it and next to it there was a needle. Are they here to kill me?! Is there a gun under that lock?!

They started to get closer to the bed and I panicked. "Stop! Who are you and what are you doing here?!"

"Ma'am you need to calm down. We're here to help you. We brought food and medicine for you." One of them said and the other one opened the lock on the plate revealing food. There could be poison in there. I mean who knows? I don't even know this people.

The one that did not hold the carriage took the needle and walked over to me. "What are you doing?!"

"It's your medicine ma'am." She said as she grabbed my arm. I pushed her away cuz I didn't trust them.

"I don't want it!"

"But ma'am..." she tried to grab me again and stick me with the needle but I grabbed her hand, took the needle and threw it across the room. I need to get out of here.

As I stood up from the bed she tried again to stop me but I chocked her with one hand and slammed her on the wall behind her making her fall to the ground. The other tried to get around the carriage but I pushed it harshly to her and run to the door.

I run and run through the big hallways without even knowing where I was going but the only thing I knew was I had to get out of this... what should I call it? Castle? Cause this house or whatever it is it's so goddamn big. The walls are like 4-5 meters high and paintings were everywhere and crystal chandeliers that were hanging on the ceiling.