How To Refresh Yourself

~ Meditate eveyday. Set a goal to sit quietly with a clear mind for 10 mintues. This won'tbbe easy at first, you might only be able to go 1 or 2 seconds before a thoughht comes into your mind. When thoughts come into your mind, observe them and then let them pass.

~ Learn to live the moment. Try to slow down and be present in each moment, and to do things with intention. Doing this will help you feel more joyful and calm every day. This may be difficult at first but, Whenever you getdistracted, just gently draw your atttention back.

~ Write a Journal everyday. Keeping a regulr journal can help you get in touch with yourself and how you feel about things. It can help you solve problems and relax. Set aside 20 minutes each day in your journal.

~ Disconnet. It's important to set time aside each day to do something that doesn't invole looking at a screen: read a book,go for a walk, or do whatever spend a lot of time on the Internet are prone to fatigue, sleep problems, depression.

~ Keep yourself clean. For example get your hair cut, have a long hot bath or shower. Make your daily hygiene routine into an enjoyable time by using products that make you feel good: nice-tasting toohpaste, nice-smelling face and body wash, and a good moisturizer.

~ Treat yourself. Get za massage, go to a spa, get a haircut, or just take yourself out for dinner. Do something that you wouldn't normally do, and that makes you feel pampered. The key is to give yourself a break and have someone do something nice for you.

~ Set aside time to focus on something you enjoy. Take time to enjoy something that you love, and really devote your time to it. Don't check your phone or go on jyour computer or anything else during this time. For example cuddle up in blankets with some hot tea and a good film.

~Exercise regulary. Exerise reorganises the brain, making it more resilient to stress. Exerise has also been proven to improve memory and thinking skills. When you can think clearly and are less likely to feel burnt out.