Review #2 Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel

I am going to give you a quick warning that these two shows are Rated R so viewers be advise.                              ________________________________________________________________________________

I like these two shows. As a 16 year old I probably shouldn't be watching this, but I'm old and mature enough so it should be good. Both series are made by the YouTuber called Vizipop that only release these two series about a year I believe. Both may be small but they have really nice comedy and content that can be equal to those that have been live for longer then they are.

Helluva Boss has 5 episodes and a 6th to be release soon. It starts with a small company called I.M.P. or Immediate Murder Professionals, who goes up to kill people assigned by sinners that came to hell. And I'm going to add that how does that work? Like where does the money come from? Do you spawn in a bank and they just give you money or do they have the same amount of money they get from the human world.

 Anyway that doesn't matter, so I'll point out the main Characters for the series. The first is Bitzo, the manager of the small company and boss of his three employees. He is a selfish man who like to get as much money as he can, wants to get recognize, and spends the money on tiny horse dolls. Don't know why.

Next is Moxie, the expert marksman in the company. While physically weak he has good aim, and has a rather nice personality even tho he is a demon. 

Its worth pointing out that Hell in these series aren't endless suffering but rather like the human world but with more bad guys and weirdos. 

Finally there is Millie, a farm girl who has a nice fighting spirit and is strong in a fight, but not much. She is married to Moxie, and I like to point out that Bitzo just loves to mess with their lives like filming the having a romantic date.

There is also important side characters like Loona, who is a goth hell hound and Stolas, who is the most horny person I've ever seen. He is like on par with Quagmire on Family Guy. But these guys aren't really important to the story as much, but that could change as the story progress. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Next is Vizipops famous story, Hazbin Hotel.

Even though there is only one episode released, it was really good. Good dialogue, good animation, and great characters. The series starts off, like the Helluva boss series, a place in hell where a girl is building up a place where sinners can go and rehabilitate  them to become good, in order to stop the yearly massacre being made, due to the over-population in hell. 

The main girl owning the hotel is Charlie or Charlotte. She is the daughter of Lucifer as I hear and Lilith. From what I see her father doesn't believe in her goals and her mother is questionable (has no character arc). 

Her girlfriend is Vaggie, a feisty women that is protective over Charlie and helps her with the Hotel rehabilitation plan.

But the one that is most famous for everyone is the Radio Demon Alastor, Radio because he died in around when Radios a thing and speaks like a radio. When Charlie was at her lowest because no believed her because, well its hell, he came to help not for her but for his amusement. And its a weird predicament because he's helping but looks like he's going to betray her any moment. 

But anyway I hope you guys would check on her channel because she deserves a lot of effort for making a series as great as this. Anyway see you guys later.