Chapter 4

{I have inspiration!!!! :D, hope you enjoy it!!!!

I don't own any of the images or drawings unless stated otherwise!!!}

================================================================================================================================================================

"Pearl!!!!"

She flinched slightly as she looked up in confusion to see her nephew, Steven running up to her with Connie and Lion

"Steven! Is something the matter? Pink isn't going to be back until tomorrow after the special ceremony

"Steven! Is something the matter? Pink isn't going to be back until tomorrow after the special ceremony. Even though I don't know what's so special about it as I never heard of anything about it."

Pearl gave a thoughtful and doubtful look as she looked away slightly then looked back at Steven when she saw him shake his head. He looked excited and in awe of something. Connie was also curious while Lion still had this blank expression but Pearl knew that the other was just as curious.

"Alright, what did you find? A stone? A plant?"

"No!!!! Another Diamond!!!!"

That made Pearl freeze as she looked at Steven with a shocked face.

"....Wha-"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A few minutes earlier...]

Error blinked as he looked around curiously as he saw regular monsters and humans walk around the small town. He gave a soft smile as he waved at other monsters or humans that waved at him while giving calm or grumpy looks. It was nice for Error as he didn't need to destroy, run, or hide as he wasn't as well known in this Multiverse unlike his old one. It calmed him greatly and he secretly wished to make his family see this as the town gave of calm and happy vibes.

He looked around to spot what looked like a giant woman carved into the mountain of which made him pause on the sidewalk out of everyone's way. He tilted his head as he saw that the woman was a mix of human-like beings and some skeletal features. He then jolted as he felt something bump on his left side. He looked to see what appeared to be a pink giant cate looking at him with a judging gaze while making it seem blank.