Part 1

I walked up the steps to my tiny house. "You know what I'm going to go get some snacks".Thought as I unlocked door. I needed to bring something over to the cheatue.
I walked into the house. "Hello".I shouted.No one shouted back. "Mom mustn't be here" I mumbled to myself. I walked into the kitchen grabbed 8 dollars off the counter and left. I didn't really like being there alone the house wasn't the same since dad died.

I walked out the door and locked it. I hopped onto my bike and rode my way into town. I parked my bike outside a dollar store and went in. There was a middle-aged woman at the counter. " hello darling" she called out to me. "Hi" I called back as I walked down the aisle with all the sweets. I picked up a bag of Doritos and a bar of chocolate. I left that aisle and went down to the alcohol , I picked up a six pack of beer and walked up to the counter. She scanned the Doritos and the chocolate and paused at the beer. " you 21". She asked . " yes my birthday was yesterday and I wanted to get some drinks for the after party". I lied with a charming smile on my face." Um hum 12 dollars". She answered In a raspy voice." I'm 4 dollars short". I giggled nervously." Well you will hava get rid of some'in". She muttered to me." I'll pay u back tomorrow" I smiled nervously while putting the 8 dollars on the counter." U better " she called to me while leaving.

I put the stuff in my bag and rode over to the cheatue. After a while of cycling I finally arrived at John b's house." The hot ones here" I shouted as I ran up to the porch to see Pope and Kiara there arguing about something. "Nat your finally here". Kie smiled as she ran up to me a put her arm around her shoulder." Hey hottie" I giggled." Nat guess what" pope shouted "what" I called back. He stood up and put his hands in the air " I just realized I have half of the money for my college just Incase I don't get in  "he shouted excitedly. I smiled as I walked up the steps and high-fived him. " don't worry you'll get in ". I laughed.
"You sure " he sighed.
"Yes of course your gonna get in, if they don't except you that would be the biggest mistake of there lives". She answered as Pope smiled a her response.
"Thanks Nat" he smiled.