Part 2

"Hey kie". I asked kiara ." Yeah"? She answered . "Wanna go swimming " I smiled ." Obviously ,do you already have your swimming suit on " she asked. " yeah you" I answered . She nodded her head. "Let's go" .

We grabbed towels from inside and ran down to the pier. We both jumped into the water." Shit I hit my foot off a rock" I laughed" you touched the bottom"! Kiara exclaimed ." I pencil dived" I smiled while splashing water in her face." Bitch" she laughed as she splashed water in my face. We started having a water fight when someone had to interrupt." Hello ladies." John b smiled. "Hey jb" I coughed as I swallowed a lot of water during that water fight."Hey kie hey Nat".jj chuckled.

"Hey j". Kiara called out while getting out of the water me behind her. I didn't even bother saying hello. " Hey Nat no hello back". Jj smirked." Nope". I answered while picking up my towel. I crossed my arms and my legs as I leaned against the wooden beam. Jj looked me up and down I scrunched my eye brows , he smirked smugly I flipped him and smiled.
"Y'all Coming to the party later" John b asked.
"Hell yeah"I answered kie nodded with me.

     _________
The party had started and there was many people there. There was pogues, touruns and even a few kooks ." Kie why don't you ask John b out" I asked." Why don't you ask jj out"she answered.
" Kie I've told you this a million times I.dont.like.jj". I answered here seriously.

" Well if you don't like jj why don't you go make out with that tourun " she smirked pointing at a tall guy standing looking very confused at the drinks

"Ok but if I do this you have to ask John b out" I chuckled.

" Deal" she smiled as she shook my hand.

I got up and walked over to the tourun." Hey you look lost" I smiled flirtatiously .
He smiled at me and looked me up and down." Yeah I don't really know anyone here my names Conor "he answered." Natalie" I answered" what is a handsome man like you doing here alone without a girl " I lied while putting my hands on his chest" I'm not from here"  he answered smirking . " I can help you" I flirted " let's go somewhere else" he smirked he put his hands on my waist and moved closer to me.

"Come with me" I smirked.

I grabbed his wrist and brought him over to a wall. He gently pushed me against it. I
leaned forward and kissed him , he kissed back and put him hands back on my waist.

I pulled away from the kiss ,I turned him around that he was against the wall.

"What are you doing"I asked him.

"What do you mean" he answered obviously confused.

" your hands" I answered looking down at his hands still placed on my waist.

"There on your waist" he answered still confused.

"What am I, a nun" I answered" put them somewhere more useful"
(Notice this line from anywhere)

He lifted me up into his armed, his hands on my ass.

He pulled back into the kiss groping my ass. He started going down my neck sucking it and giving me hickies I moaned quietly as we made out for a while after that

"Hey is that Natalie" John b asked jj obviously shocked.

Jj looked over, he saw natalie and the guy making out. A wave of jealousy hit him.

" earth to jj" pope said clicking his fingers in Jj's face.

He snapped out of his daze" yeah, yeah it is"