Part 3

Next morning I walked into my house.

"Mom are you here" I called out.

No response. "Thought so" I muttered.

I walked into the kitchen ,There was a note on the counter. It read

Dear Natalie ,
I'm really sorry. I can't do this on my own. I've been very lonely ever since you're dad died so I found someone new and moved away. I couldn't bring you with me because you are happy here. You're the reason I kept going and I'm happy that your.Maybe you don't care that I'm leaving I've been a terrible mother ever since your dad died and I think you'll be happy without me. I want you to know that I love you.
Sincerely,
Emma Baldon.

My eyes widened as tears welled in my eyes. I didn't know what I did wrong. Why did she leave. When did she leave and most importantly. Who did she leave with.

___________

I walked into the wreck where Kiara was sitting at a table on her phone, she looked up.

" Hey Nat" she smiled.

" Kie". Tears were streaming down my face" my mom left.

The smile on her face dropped into a sentimental look.

" Nat I'm so sorry" she gasped as she got up off her chair and hugged me.

" it's ok" I stuttered while wiping my tears away" she found a new guy, she moved into a new house, she's happy".

" Nat its ok you know she's loves you" Kie sighed  rubbing my back.

" anyways" I pulled away from the hug took a deep breath and smiled. " we have to go the cheatue because you have to ask John b out".

" in a time of crisis you always remember the most unnecessary things" she chuckled.

We left the wreck and went to the cheatue. We walked in the door into the kitchen." Hey guys " I called out." Whose here".

No one answered " I'll go check rooms you go out onto the hammocks" I told Kie " ok" she grinned as she left.

I opened the door to the bathroom and no one was there. I opened the door into a room and saw jj laying on the bed in there with a tourun. " omg I'm so sorry" I gasped as closed the door.

I put my hand on my mouth as I walked out the door over to the the hammocks where Kiara was laying.

" Kie I just saw jj in there having sex with a tourun." I half gasped half laughed.

"Really" she gasped. But I thought he liked Natalie. She thought.